How To Enable Web Safe Search In Norton?by Donald Wright I love to writr about technical stuff
In the age of the internet, our devices are often prone to various types of hacks, malware, and spyware. This is the reason that we must ensure our device’s offline and online safety. Hence, antivirus becomes an essential necessity. Norton Antivirus is one of the most widely used security software used to protect both PC and smartphone devices. Its websafe search feature lets you protect your PC from any online threat while surfing the internet. If you have been using Norton to secure your PC but now want to know how to enable its websafe search then read this article further to know all the steps to turn on Norton Websafe search feature in different web browsers.
Turn On Norton Web Safe Search In Different Web Browsers
In Google Chrome
- Navigate to the Chrome settings
- Head over to the More tools section
- Select Extensions and then enable the Norton Safe Web extension
- Re-launch Google Chrome
In Mozilla Firefox
- Head over to the Firefox settings
- Select Add-ons option
- Move over to the Extensions tab and enable the Norton Safe Web
- Re-launch Firefox
- Open up Safari
- Navigate to its menu and then select Preferences
- Select Extensions and then see if the Norton Safe Web is turned off and enable it
- Restart Safari
- In Microsoft Edge
- Launch your Microsoft edge
- Navigate to the 3-Horizontal buttons on the top right
- Click on the Extension option and then select Get Extension From The Store option
- Next, type Norton Safe Web in the search bar and then select “Norton Safe Web” from the store
- Now turn on the downloaded extension from the Extension section
Hence, you will be able to turn on the Norton Safe Search feature in your respective web browser.
Created on Nov 29th 2019 22:36. Viewed 249 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.