How to enable or disable social networks monitoring?
by Bailey Martin SEO Expert
Kaspersky Safe Kids is a specialized security program designed to monitor your child’s social activities. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and mobile devices, the security program helps parents monitor the calls and text messages of their child. They can also set the limits for their children for using the internet. Apart from this, other features it offers are:
- Kaspersky Safe Kids incorporates two applications (one for a child and one for the parent) that can be easily connected to you’re my Kaspersky account accessible via Activation.kaspersky.com
- The application on your child’s device can help you monitor your child’s online activities, whereas, the other on your mobile phone lets you view the reports and other customize settings
- With this dedicated security software, you can manage social settings on your child’s phone
For social networks monitoring of your child, you need to turn this feature on. Here, in this article, we have provided you with the easiest steps to enable social networks monitoring attribute of Kaspersky Safe Kids:
- Open the Kaspersky Safe Kids application
- Visit the Kids section
- Choose the profile of the child from the top section
- Explore the Social Networks submenu and then hit the Settings button
- Here, you will see a toggle switch labeled social network
- Slide it right to turn on the feature and vice-versa
- Hit the Save button and the new social settings will be applied immediately to your child’s device
To have an idea of this security software, you can first go for its trial version, which is free for 30-days. Once the trial or the free version expires, it is recommended to subscribe the paid one, which will provide you full access to the security features. While doing so, if you experience a technical glitch then contact the Kaspersky support team for an immediate assistance.
Created on Aug 24th 2018 04:41. Viewed 116 times.