Forget your McAfee Account Password? Here is how you can recover it!by Bailey Martin SEO Expert
There is no gainsaying a McAfee account holds as much importance as your email account. It helps in managing all your McAfee anti-viruses subscriptions, to check their renewal or expiration date, to modify your personal or payment details, to check the McAfee product key, and to download McAfeeactivate via mcafee.com/activate, respectively.
At times, you may see a technical error while logging in to your McAfee account. This generally happens when you forget the password of your McAfee account. If you are facing the same situation then don’t worry, we have got your back. In this article, we are providing you with some simple solutions to recover your McAfee account password. Check them out below:
- Visit the official website of McAfee
- Click My Account from the top-right corner
- Now, click Sign In
- Hit “Forget Your Password”
- Enter the email address registered with your McAfee email account
- Click Send Email
- If you didn’t find this email then please check the Spam folder
- 7 McAfee will send you a password reset email on this email IDa. Please note that this email link will expire in 72 hours. So, it is advised to reset your password in time.
- Now, login to your email ID and search for the password reset email by McAfee
- Open this email and click Password Reset Email
- Enter a new password
- Confirm the same by retyping it in the right field
- It’s done
You can now access your McAfee account by using this new password. At any time, if you feel that someone else has your McAfee account password or the product key that you have redeemed from your McAfee retail card then change the password immediately by following the same guidelines mentioned above. On the other hand, if you have forgotten your email ID then it is recommended to contact McAfee customer support team.
Created on Nov 5th 2018 00:43. Viewed 194 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.