How to Easily Upgrade Your Alaska Flight to Its First Class?by Mays J. Anpuhelp Online Directory
Alaska Airlines is one of the famous airlines for providing various offers and deals on its flights. Passengers often look for ways to upgrade their current flight tickets to upper classes. Alaska Airlines flight upgrade plans are specifically designed for its elite members. With its plans, elite members can enjoy various benefits of their Alaska Airlines first class cabins along with other discounts and offers.
However, non-elite will have to pay for their first class upgrade and the flirts class upgrade may vary from $29-$199 depending on the routes and destinations. Whereas, elite member will have to pay 15000 miles for their one-side first class upgrade on their Alaska Airlines flight.
Moreover, Alaska Airlines allows its passengers to upgrade their flight ticket to its first class within 24 hours prior to their scheduled departure. But the upgrade will be depending on the seats availability. Also, elite members will be given first priority as compared to the non-elite members. Hence, if you have already booked your Alaska Airlines flight and looking forward to its first class upgrade then read the Alaska airlines reservation lookup steps mentioned in the next section to do this.
Steps to Upgrade Currently Booked Reservation to First Class: Alaska Airlines
· Head over to the Alaska Airlines official website
· You can either Sign into your Alaska Airlines account or scroll to the Manage tab in the header section
· Enter the Passenger’s last name and Confirmation code in their respective fields
· Click on the continue button and then review your flight bookings
· Select the booking that you wish to upgrade and click on the upgrade button
· Select your seats and then follow the on-screen instructions
· Next, you’ll need to pay for the upgrade. You can use either miles or cash to do this.
Furthermore, if you are using miles to pay for the upgrade then you’ll still have to pay for the additional taxes and the charges. Hence, this was all about upgrading your Alaska airlines reservations to first class. You can visit the official website or contact the customer services of Alaska Airlines for further details.
Created on Nov 15th 2019 02:49. Viewed 137 times.