How to do check-in for delta airlines flights.by Peter M. Best offers and deals for Delta Flights While traveling with delta airlines you can check-in prior 24 hours of flight departure. There are 3 popular ways to do check-in for delta airlines as follow:
Steps to Check-in from Website & delta fly app
1. Visit delta airlines official site and select the check-in option from the menu bar.
2. Enter your flight confirmation number, first or last name, etc.
3. Select the flight for which you want to check-in and check your personal details.
4. You will get an option to select seats, add baggage, select menu options, etc.
5. Complete the check-in process and get the e-boarding pass or print it to carry it at the airport.
6. Follow the similar steps to do check-in on the delta fly app, nowadays delta fly app does flight check-in automatically 24 hours prior to the flight departure.
Steps to do check-in at the Airport
1. Visit the airport 2-3 hours prior to the flight departure and look for the delta kiosk to do check-in your self.
2. Follow the instructions to complete the check-in at the kiosk and get the boarding pass.
3. Another way is to visit the delta airlines reservations desk and provide your boarding pass with travel documents to check-in.
4. For medallion members access sky priority to check-in from different entry to settle in flight early.
Check-in through Delta Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Call delta helpline number 24 hours prior to the flight departure and connect to the executive. Provide your flight confirmation number, travel dates, passenger names, etc. Ask executive to select or change seats, select meal options, etc and get your boarding pass on your email address.
Created on Nov 12th 2019 06:56. Viewed 297 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.