How to Disable Auto-Renewal in Trend Micro Antivirus?by Samantha Quinn Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-387
Auto-renewal is quite convenient for looking after the expiration and renewal of your current license. While for some people it might be an issue when they are not using it any longer but still paying for this automatic renewal. This recurring billing feature auto-charges your credit card to enroll in the automatic.
If you no longer want to use Trend Micro antivirus, you can cancel/ disable the auto-renewal subscription of Trend Micro antivirus. To disable the subscription in order to prevent future billing you should certainly consider this informative guide presented by Trend Micro Support Canada that will explain you the easiest way to stop upcoming renewal.
- Visit their official website; go to the My Account or Shopping Cart Page.
- Here, log in to your account using your username/ email address and password.
- Type your registered email address in the mail field and password in the password field.
- As you log in to it, your home page will appear and show you program which will renew automatically.
- To cancel the automatic subscription, go to the order button by clicking on it.
- In the main menu of Order, provide your order name and password.
- Then you email address with the last 5 digits of your credit or debit card.
- After you do this, a button will appear with the name of Cancel Auto-Renewal.
- Click this button in order to permanently disable this automatic-renewal.
- Once you click the cancel button, you won’t be asked or charged for future billing.
However, if you think still the issue hasn’t been resolved by the above guidelines. You can log a report and send it to Trend Micro Technical Support team. Here, our experts provide minor to major all types of solutions. All you need to do is just ring a bell to Trend Micro 24 Hour Support Number 1-844-888-3870 and your issues will be gone away for good.
Created on Oct 31st 2017 02:42. Viewed 297 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.