How To Delete Your AOL Account?by Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
AOL or the America online is one of the earliest email services which was internet sensation since its launch a decades ago and currently its one of the top most email service with millions of user. The sheer reason behind the rise of this email reason is in unique experience it provides unique services to its customer over the course of time. But sometimes user do faces certainly difficulties regarding certain technicalities like how to reset password, or error in connection.
One of the most common problem user faces in how to Delete AOL Account Permanently. Deleting an account becomes one of the top most priority in case of any issue with email or compromising of email. One can take the help of their support team through their team or follow some of the common procedures, one has follow in order to resolve the issue.
· First of all, visit the my account page of AOL website.
· Then sign with your proper AOL username and password in order to login to use or make changes to your subscription.
· Click the "Manage My Subscriptions" link. You can find this in the tabs above all those mysterious links to your account options near the top of the page but below the graphical banner stating the section of the page that you are currently on (My Account).
· One need to wait for the subscription to get loaded for one minute and then click on the cancel subscription list underneath it.
· Select a reason for cancellation of your account . make a most vaild reason for cancellation of account.
· One will receive a message regarding cancellation of your web services.
· Aol will issue a warning that in case if you don’t login in your account for sometimes then sooner Deactivate AOL account will happen automatically.
But even after following these simple procedure one could not able to Deactivate AOL Account Permanently then one can call at AOL Support Number by visiting their website. They have an excellent support team which work with 24*7 /365 days in order to make sure that your concerns is handled within immediate time with utmost sincerity.
Created on Oct 5th 2017 06:10. Viewed 360 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.