How to Create Rules for Kaspersky Total Security?by Kimberly Simpson Technical Support
With a great use of an internet, we also require an antivirus to safeguard the data of our device. Only an antivirus can protect the system from internet threats and other infections that are prone to damage the system. Selecting the right antivirus is also necessary as you are going to trust the software for the safety of your personal information and data saved on the system. UK trusts on Kaspersky Antivirus for the internet security and the reason behind this is that this software has a simple interface with all the latest technology and features that safeguards the system. It keeps an eye on all activities performed on the system and hence results in better security.
To create rules for Kaspersky Total Security, follow the given steps:
- Open the application on your system and navigate to Settings on the main dashboard.
- When the settings window appears, go to General section from the left sidebar.
- Now, clear the check box beside the option “Perform recommended actions automatically”.
- On the same window, choose Protection from the left sidebar and select Application Control in the right frame.
- In the Application Control settings window, navigate to Manage applications located just below the Rules title.
- Next step is to select Restrictions option and then make a right-click on ‘Trusted’ section.
- Choose Details and rules from the available list of options.
- Now, on the present window that appears click Files and system registry tab.
- Ensure that rule that allows reading, writing, creating and deleting is set for the ‘Protected file types’.
- Thereafter, Move back to the
- previous section, make a right click on Low Restricted or High Restricted to select Details and rules.
- Again, go to Files and System registry tab and make sure the Prompt for action rule is set on sections Read, write, create and delete for the ‘Protected file types’.
- Finally, exit the rules window.
It’s important to have an antivirus on your device to protect the system data. Safety should be our first concern, so never compromise in such cases and contact Kaspersky Antivirus customer Number 1-844-888-3870 Canada to get the solution to any related technical or non-technical issue. We are third-party service providers, who offer the best solution to the problem occurring in this software. We solve virus related issues by providing remote access to your system. Our engineers are certified and highly experienced to solve such issues.
Created on Dec 18th 2017 17:20. Viewed 359 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.