How to check into my American Airlines flight?by Mark Smith Travohelp Online Reservations
American Airlines is world's largest airline in terms of revenue, fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and the number of destinations served. Engaged in operating 6,700 flights every single day, this airline boasts five check-in options for its prestigious passengers. Today we will elaborate the online check-in which is done by accessing the official web portal of American Airlines. American Airlines reservations number, driven by a group of helpline professionals, helps the passengers if they face difficulties in accomplishing their check-in.
American Airlines check-in options
1. Mobile check-in
2. Online check-in (Web check-in)
3. Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
4. Ticket counter check-in at the airport
5. Curbside check-in at the airport
How to make my American Airlines online check-in?
1. Open your web portal
3. Press the Enter key
4. It will open the Check-In page
5. Here you will get a message – check in online beginning 24 hours and up to 45 minutes before your flight (90 minutes for international)
6. Enter the first name, last name, and record locator of the passenger
7. Then you will have to click on find your trip which could be found in the right portion of the opened page
8. Make your check-in
The requirements of online check-in
The check-in period starts before 24 hours and ends 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time; it depends on the departure and destination cities. To make your online check-in, you will need to have your e-ticket number, confirmation code, or frequent flyer account. However, you are only eligible to make your online check-in if you have an electronic American Airlines reservations and you are not traveling on a military fare.
Created on Jun 7th 2018 04:28. Viewed 603 times.