How to Capture a Screenshot on iPad Pro Using Face ID?by Romy Martine Software and Tech
iPad Pro is slightly different from other iPad versions as it doesn’t have the Home tab. Nowadays, taking screenshots is like a trend, especially to post a picture or a clip on social media accounts. Even though there is no dedicated Home button on iPad Pro, just like other iPads have, it’s a very effortless task to take a snapshot of the picture or a text, etc., displaying on your device screen. Even it’s also easy to edit your captured screenshot right on your iPad Pro.
Some users want to know the trick of taking screenshots using Face ID on iPad Pro for posting them all on social media feeds. If you also want the same, then this post is especially for you. Here, we will guide you on capturing your desired screenshot right on your iPad Pro using Face ID.
Follow these offered instructions to know how to capture a screenshot on your device:
Steps to Capture Screenshots on Your iPad Pro using Face ID
- First and foremost, go to the particular page or screen you like to capture a screenshot of.
- Now, set the view exactly the way you want to take it as a screenshot.
- Next, hit the Wake or Sleep tab located on the upper portion of your iPad Pro and the Volume up tab at one go. You will find the Volume up tab at the right-hand side section of your device.
Note: Once you have successfully undergone the above procedure, then your device’s screen will flash white, and at the same time, you will hear the image clicking sound if you have enabled sound on your device. Now, the screenshot will appear briefly at the bottom left edge of your display.
In case you like to edit your screenshot, then you can go to the Instant Markup tool just before going to save your image or the particular screenshot you have taken.
Steps to View and Edit Your Screenshot on your iPad Pro
Once your screenshot image is saved to your device, you can easily use Instant Markup and image editing tools later to make some customizations to your captured image or screenshot.
If you want to make some editing to your captured screenshot, then follow these straightforward steps:
- At the start, launch the Photos app on your device. It is usually stored in the dock section.
- Then, press the Albums tab.
- Hit the Screenshots option there.
- Choose a particular screenshot to view or share.
- Now, press the Edit tab by navigating the top-right edge of your screen.
Note: You can also hit the camera icon or utilize the edit menu in several apps like Mail or Messages to let the screenshot get into your email, texts, etc.
Steps to Utilize Instant Markup Tool for Your Screenshot
In order to use the Instant Markup tool just after capturing your screenshot, it is recommended to hit the thumbnail by navigating the bottom-left edge of your display to access the Instant Markup tool there.
- If you have missed the five-second countdown window of Instant Markup, don’t worry, you can use this tool using the Photos app editing tools.
- Instant Markup provides several options to edit your screenshot just before saving the same to your device. The features provided by the tool are
- Marking up the image using pens
- Adding signature
There are other such tools offered by Instant Markup to make your editing smooth and convenient.
Taking a screenshot is not a difficult task for the users of iPad with Home tab, but if you have iPad Pro, you won’t get the Home button for the same, but don’t worry, you are not out of luck as there are several ways to capture your desired screenshot on your device. You can use Face ID for the same. To get the desired screenshot, you need to press two keys simultaneously: Wake/Sleep and Volume up the tab.
Created on May 3rd 2021 04:04. Viewed 262 times.