How to Block Anyone on Find My Friends?by Isa Bella SEO Strategist
You might be aware of the location tracking
applications that can be handy in several situations. It lets you exactly know
at which place your friends and parents are currently. But at the same time, it
asks for your location details in exchange and this is its biggest drawback. So
to block any particular person on Find My Friend, go through this blog
Preventing someone from looking at your location
- Firstly, launch the 'Find My Friends' application. It will be located on the home screen of your Apple device.
- Then, search that person whom you wish stopping from viewing the location of yours in the presented list.
- After that, press the friend's name.
- Next, press More.
- Then, press the 'Stop Sharing My Location.'
- After that, press the 'Stop Sharing My Location' one more time for confirming that all those shall be blocked from viewing the location of yours.
Using the Find My Friends application
With the help of the application, you can prevent sharing your location for some time with the followers of yours. For knowing the method of doing it, have a look at the below-mentioned steps properly.
- Firstly, launch Find My Friends. It will be located on the home screen of your gadget.
- Then, press on Me.
- After that, press on the switch after the 'Share My Location' so that it gets disabled.
- Lastly, press the Done.
For iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
The way you can inform your gadget not to Share your location is mentioned below.
- Firstly, launch the Settings menu of the Apple device.
- Then, press the menu, which is your name related to the Apple account of yours.
- For the iOS 12 and newer users, press 'Share My Location.' If you got an older model of iOS, press on iCloud and then on Share My Location.
- Lastly, press on the switch after the 'Share My Location' from preventing your friends from being able to view where you are.
With the help of using a browser, you shall be able to prevent sharing the location of yours. For doing it, do according to the steps as follows:
- Firstly, launch the browser of your device.
- Then, move to the iCloud site.
- After that, log-in to the Apple account of yours whenever asked.
- Next, view Find My Friends.
- Then, choose Me.
- Lastly, rule out the Share My Location option.
Now you see me, now you don’t
Sometimes maintaining privacy is a must and with the help of the above-stated ways, you shall be able to make sure that your location is not viewed by anyone unpreferred.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Previous article:- How I Met Your Mother: Top Character Developments
Created on Jan 28th 2020 01:37. Viewed 223 times.