How to Adjust Settings in Order to Enable McAfee SiteAdvisor?by John Lewis Dial 0800-046-5200 For McAfee Technical Support UK
This is beneficial for advanced phishing protection, link checking with emails and IMs and if you want to disable interaction with dangerous sites you can use Protected Mode. Using it you can configure how computers access the Internet, and block dangerous content. In addition, McAfee Support now labels some websites as ‘Secure’. So before wasting a minute, let’s get started.
- On your desktop, double-click the McAfee antivirus icon located on your computer desktop, if the icon is available there, go to the Start menu.
- In the Program Files directory, click the SiteAdvisor Control Panel to open the main settings.
- Here, choose the Internet and Network menu option, this option provides access to change settings for it.
- Now, change the status of SiteAdvisor from Disable to Enable; toggle the button to turn it on.
- As you do this, select the Save button to save the changes.
- Now, you can close the application by selecting the X button located at the upper right-hand corner of the control panel window.
- At last, restart your computer.
That’s how you can do the same. For more assistance or query, contact us at McAfee Customer Support Number UK 0800-046-5200 Our techies will provide you permanent resolutions.
Created on Jan 3rd 2018 05:05. Viewed 151 times.