How to add files and folders to the Norton Online Backup?by Daniel Wilson SEO excutive
Norton is a market leader engaged in developing online security solutions for the consumers and businesses. Norton products are known for offering high-end protection to the devices against all kinds of online threats and viruses. Norton antivirus keeps on running in the background in order to ensure that every file you are downloading, every website you are visiting to and every external device you are connecting to the computer system is virus-free. Norton.com/setup also keeps your data secure by backing it up on its server. All you need to do is add your important files and folders to the Online Backup offered by this well-known security brand.
With Norton Online Backup, you can easily choose files and folders from your computer system and then add it to the online backup. Whenever you back a particular file or folder, Norton Online Backup generates a copy of that file or folder in a highly secure online location from where you can restore the same anytime.
ð Please note that if you are using IE or Internet Explorer 6.0 then you can’t add file or folder separately to your backup set.
ð Also remember that you can add files or folders to a computer only when you are logged in to that computer.
Adding files to the
Norton Online Backup
1. Sign in to Norton Online Backup by entering your registered email ID and password
2. Click Settings on the homepage
3. Under this Settings section, click What tab
4. Now, go to the Additional Files and Folders and click Add Files
5. Once a file gets added
6. Click Add Files again to add another file
7. Repeat the steps until the number of files you want to add gets complete
8. On the Setting page, hit Save
9. It’s done!
Adding folders to
Norton Online Backup
Like adding files to the online backup, adding folders to it is also quite simple. Simply follow the instructions given below:
1. Sign to your Norton Online Backup account by providing the registered email ID and password
2. Click Settings tab on the home page
3. Hit Additional Files and Folder section available under What tab
4. Click Add Folders
5. Now, browse to the location of the folder when you see Browse For Folder dialogue box
6. Choose the folder and click Ok
7. Repeat the process for each folder you want to add to the Norton Online Backup
8. On the Settings page, click SaveWhile following these steps or using the Norton setup, if you encounter an error then pick up your phone and dial Norton customer support number. A support technician will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.
Created on Feb 26th 2018 01:16. Viewed 455 times.