How Re-Usable And Non-Reusable Thunder sticks Are Different From Each Other?by Abc 2000 Promotional Products Online from abc2000.com.au
Thundersticks are mainly known as thunderstix, boom sticks, thunder sticks, bam bams, fan-ta-sticks also. These all are same products and are used as noise makers for the stadium. They are consist of two inflatable sticks that are banged together to make a loud noise. When in combination with other thundersticks, the noise is very loud. However, all thundersticks Melbourne are not created the same and can be broken down into two categories. 1) Re-usable thundersticks, and 2) Non-reusable
· These thundersticks are costly exactly like a beach ball or a pool raft and can be inflated and deflated as per the requirement. If you need more air during use, you can easily open the valve and add more air.
· These thundersticks are durable and are made from a vinyl material thus these are thicker than any other kinds of thundersticks.
· Because of the thicker material, these thundersticks have a lower pitch boom when banged together.
· This type of thunder stick can be more costly and are reusable makes up for the small difference in price.
· These sticks are made in a shorter time than the other type of thunderstick since these are already produced.
· The custom imprint can’t be printer over the part of the thunderstick like on the other kind of thunderstick.
Non- Reusable Thundersticks
· These types of thundersticks don’t have a valve to inflate but an end similar to standard mylar ballon which can take a little effort to inflate. Some brands have a straw that is used for inflation that makes the procedure more cumbersome.
· These thundersticks are made up of polyethylene; however, they are slightly thinner but more inflexible.
· Most non-reusable kinds have a higher pitch sound to them, but they are very loud.
· If you select a longer production time, these can be lower priced.
· These can be custom printed on a much larger part since the material is printed first then manufactured.
· The total production time these thundersticks take can be from 2 weeks to 9 weeks with 2 weeks being the most reasonable and 9 weeks being the less expensive. You can save a good amount with the 9 week production time alternative.
We hope, you know the difference between non-reusable and reusable thundersticks. You can get the best thunder sticks Melbourne from ABC2000.com.au and promote your favourite team without any hassle.
Created on Nov 12th 2019 04:42. Viewed 358 times.