How do I Use My McAfee Subscription on Multiple Devices?by Sophia Williams Technology News
McAfee, the most comprehensive and highly renowned antivirus service is being used on a large scale. This global tech giant makes sure that your devices remain secure from old and new threats developed by cyber crooks. Therefore, it comes up with different subscription plans and makes them available on its official website, McAfee.com/Activate. Since there are McAfee subscriptions that allow you to install the antivirus solution on more than one device, therefore it is important that you know the method to activate or share your subscription on additional devices.
In case you have purchased a subscription that does not work on multiple devices, then you may not be able to provide your subscription with others. In case you are sure that you have purchased a multi-device subscription, then you can refer to the section below to learn more about it.
Steps to share your McAfee subscription with others
The following method will show you how you can share your McAfee product subscription on other devices and make sure that you are using the comprehensive antivirus subscription on all the devices that are available with you:
(Note: Before you can begin, you need to make sure that you have the product key with you. In case you do not have it, then you can use your McAfee account to go ahead with the process)
1. To begin the process, go to www.mcafee.com/activate
2. Now, click on the "My Account" option present on the taskbar
3. Followed by this, you need to click on the "Sign In" option to access your account
4. After you are logged in, click on the "Subscriptions" option
5. Here, find and click on the "Add device" option
6. On the next screen, select the "Send Link" option
7. Follow the remaining prompts and click "Next"
8. Choose how you wish to receive the link
9. Go to the other device and open the subscription link
10. Complete the on-screen prompts to get the subscription activated
In this article, we can clearly see how easily you can activate your McAfee product subscription on more than one device. However, this can be only made possible if you have purchased a multi-device subscription. Otherwise, you may not be able to get this done and use the anti-threat services on a single device. We hope that you have got to know what you were looking for.
Created on Jan 24th 2022 02:47. Viewed 178 times.