How do I Scan from my Canon Printer to my Computer?by James William Technical Writer
How to Scan from Canon Printer to Computer?
Canon Printers are one of the most used printers in the world and are used at both personal and official workplace. Canon printers can be used to create a hard copy from the soft copy or vice versa.
In various instances, these printers are used for the purpose of taking a soft copy from the hard copy. This task can be completed with the help of the below-mentioned process.
Using Canon Printers with Windows
While using a laptop or PC users tend to have windows operating systems, for this method the process is;
- Open the PC or Laptop and click on the Windows logo, located on the bottom-left corner of the computer screen in Windows 7, Windows 10 users don’t need to do this.
- Enter Windows Fax and Scan in the search bar and click on the Search icon.
- Open the search result Fax and Scan desktop app.
- Click on New Scan located on the upper-left side of the screen.
- Ensure the canon printer is select in the Scanner section, if not then click on Change.
- Select the Type of the document by selecting the drop-down box located just below the Change section as Profile section.
- Select the Color Format for the document and the File Type.
- Click on the option of Scan to complete the process of scanning the document.
Using Canon Printer for scanning on Mac
In addition to Windows, users also use the Mac device here the process of scanning is;
- In Apple, Menu selects the System Preferences given in the drop-down menu.
- Then select the option of Printer and Scanner in which the user needs to select the Canon Printer.
- Now the user should click on the Scan tab and after this select Open Scanner.
- Click on Show Details and then select the Storage Location of the scanned documents.
- Now click on the option of Scan.
If the user is not able to get the answer of How to Scan on Canon Printer then he can visit the official support page of Canon for getting more information on this topic through email, phone call or directly visiting their office.
Created on Apr 28th 2020 05:42. Viewed 351 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.