How Do I Fix QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?by Philips Smith Tech Support Agent
QuickBooks event log error 4 usually appears when QuickBooks integration manager tool is launched. With the occurrence of QuickBooks event log error 4 you see a message- “integration manager cannot connect to QuickBooks. Ensure that it is open”.
What are the prominent reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks event log error 4?
- Corrupt QuickBooks company file.
- Virus attack.
- QuickBooks is installed incorrectly.
- Corrupt windows registry.
- Deletion of QuickBooks related family.
How to resolve QuickBooks error event id 4 unexpected errors?
Method 1: Reinstalling .NET framework
- Type appwiz.cpl in the run box.
- Go to add/remove the program tab.
- Reach Microsoft .NET framework 4.0.
- Install it.
- Restart the computer.
- Expand the .NET framework.
- Check mark first and second options.
- Click Ok.
Method 2: Using the Clean install tool.
- Download the clean install tool.
- Perform clean installation.
- Quit all the running programs in the QuickBooks.
- Restart QuickBooks.
Method 3: Using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Install the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Run it.
- It will help to resolve installation related issues.
Created on Dec 6th 2021 09:26. Viewed 122 times.