How Do I Choose Not To Share My Account Information With Facebook?by Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
Facebook is a famous social networking site which allows users to create profiles,upload images,share photos ,send messages and so on.it provides a great way to connect with your friends ,colleagues and family members.As per record, Facebook is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.In today's era, Facebook is famous for many business application as so many people use Facebook to enhance their business.
- If you have already created your account on Facebook then you can choose a feature not to share information with Facebook to improve your Facebook experience.For this you need to follow these steps:
- Here you will see a control at the bottom that you do not want to share your Information with Facebook and uncheck the box.
- If you have click on the terms and agree condition then you will have 30 days to make changes.
- For this you need to go in the setting options then select account.
- Here you have to choose share my account Information.
- Now you do not need to tick on that box that you want to share your information.
How Does Facebook Technical Support Help To Resolve Problem?
If you are getting any issue while using Facebook then you may contact to Facebook technical support number.You will be in direct contact of Facebook technician by making call on Support Toll Free Number.You will not to have worry for anything for any query.To overcome any technical glitches,you need to get in touch with Facebook Support page which is available on the internet.You can avail help in many ways such as Phone support,email support and online chat support.
Customer Suggestion: Facebook Customer Support
Created on Aug 30th 2017 02:04. Viewed 915 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.