How Can I Fix Mcafee Real Time Scanning Issueby Stella Nency Mcafee Antivirus Support Number Australia 1-800-9
McAfee real-time scanning issue is one of the major errors that most of the users are facing right now. Well, there are various methods with which you can get rid of this issue once and for all. If you are one of those users who want to get rid of this issue but doesn’t know how to do it, then you can rely on our Team for McAfee Technical Support team for your help.
To provide you with some assistance, we’ve given some basic and easy methods with which you can easily resolve this issue in just a few minutes.
1. First of all, you need to make sure that the Real-time scanning is active or not
- Open the Verizon internet security.
- Now, click on the “navigation” tab and choose the real-time scanning link.
- After that, click on “turn on” tab.
- Then, exit out of the security center.
2. You need to install and run McAfee virtual technician
3. Make sure to enable the oas-disabled-fix.cmd utility
- First of all, download the utility.
- Then, search the utility and open the oas-disabled-fix.cmd.
- Now, run this file again.
- After you’ve done that, make sure the real-time scanning is enabled then you are required to restart your system.
4. If the above methods don’t help, we recommend you to install a third-party security program.
5. Now, the last resort is to remove and reinstall internet security suite.
We hope that these methods will help you a lot in this whole procedure. Still, if you face this error, all you got to do is just call us on Mcafee Support Australia +61-283173557 for McAfee support which was specifically set up for your help and we’ll make sure that you’ll receive a quick response from our team of experts.
Original Source: How Can I Fix Mcafee Real-Time Scanning Issue
Created on Dec 13th 2018 00:29. Viewed 815 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.