Fix: Star Wars Battlefront II Crashing on PC Issueby Mila Williams I'm a web Developer
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is one of the most popular action-adventure video games in its genre. It offers you ultimate battle experience and presents challenges that test your gaming skills. But according to the PC gamers, they are facing annoying game crashing issues while playing. Due to this, they are unable to play this game smoothly. So, if you are facing the same, then here are some directions given below to fix them, follow it to find the perfect fix.
Fix the Game on Origin
If you are using Origin, follow the steps below:
- You should click on the ‘My Game Library’ option on Origin.
- After that, select the ‘Star Wars: Battlefront 2’ option and right-click on it.
- Then choose the Repair button.
- Now, you have to wait for the process to finish.
- Finally, reboot Origin and then play the game to check whether the crashing problem is still present.
Fix the Game on Steam
If you use Steam, here is how you can fix the game:
- Navigate to the section of your Steam Library.
- Thereafter, choose the ‘Star Wars: Battlefront 2’ option and right-click on it to pick the Properties option through the menu.
- You should click on the LOCAL FILES section and choose the button of ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES.’
- Now, you have to wait for Steam to finish the procedure.
- Finally, reboot Steam and play the game once again to check the problem.
Reset the Game
Here’s how you can reset the game:
- Firstly, shut the game and Steam or Origin also.
- Then navigate to the ‘%USERNAME%\Documents’ then remove the whole folder of Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Now, start Battlefront 2 once again and check.
Run as Administrator
You can run the game as an administrator using the following steps:
- Go to Origin or Steam and right-click on it then choose the Properties option.
- After that, select the Compatibility section then choose the ‘Run this program as an administrator’ option.
- Select the Apply and then OK button.
- Now, select the folder containing the game installation and launch the game exe file as administrator as well.
Run a Clean Boot
Following are the steps to run a clean boot:
- Hold the Windows and R buttons to invoke the Run dialog.
- Thereafter, input ‘msconfig’ into it and hit the Enter key to launch the System Configuration.
- Navigate to the section of Services and mark the box of ‘Hide all Microsoft services.’
- Now, select the Disable all button.
- You should choose the section of the Startup section and pick the ‘Open Task Manager’ option.
- Beneath the section of Startup, choose each item of startup then select the Disable button.
- Get back to the System Configuration, and choose the OK button.
- Finally, reboot the system and run the game to check the issue.
After trying the above fixes, your Star Wars: Battlefront II game will stop crashing on the PC. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and enjoy!
Mila is a Blog expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2003. As a technical expert, Mila has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as 1YELLOWBOOK
Created on Aug 18th 2020 02:31. Viewed 103 times.