FAQs on the Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Upgrade:by Hannah Atkinson Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant
When it comes to a proper migration from Dynamics on-premise solutions to Dynamics 365 cloud solutions, there are numerous questions that can circulate within the team or organization. ERP upgrades are the recent tech advancement that companies opt for and there are a few significant questions that are commonly asked irrespective of the type of industry.
- 1. What are the benefits of an upgrade to Dynamics 365?
- 2. On-premise or cloud, which one is better while an AX 2009 or 2012 upgrade?
- 3. Is moving back to on-premise possible after the migration?
- 4. Is the application customizable to 3rd party systems in the cloud?
- 5. Can I create my own BI and visualization?
- 6. What happens to my previous customizations during the migration?
- 7. Is an on-premise version available for Dynamics 365?
Before deciding on a Dynamics 365 application that suits your business and industry type, find the answers to these questions to get a clearer picture of what it is like to adopt a Dynamics 365 application.
Created on Jun 10th 2022 06:30. Viewed 249 times.