Easy Lasagna Recipe 2020: The Perfect Meal For Your Familyby Shahjee Lolo I am blogger
You don’t need to be a great cook to prepare delicious Italian dishes. Even the most traditional Italian dishes can be prepared by anyone, if you choose the best roasting pan & read the instructions carefully, you will make an immense delicious lasagna for your family.
An Easy Lasagna Recipe which is tasty and easy to cook is always welcomed by everyone. Today we are going to learn a tasty lasagna recipe which can be made whenever you have guests coming over to your home, if your children are bored eating the same food every day or you want to try something tasty for your special ones. Go ahead and give the following recipe a shot. You will amaze all your friends and family members with your culinary skills of cooking Italian food.
This Easy Lasagna Recipe will serve 8 servings.
- 1 pound of ground beef. You can use lean turkey if you want to.
- 1 medium sized white onion chopped into medium size pieces.
- 1/4 size red onion chopped into medium size pieces.
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic thoroughly washed in cold water.
- 5 ounce of canned mushrooms. Drain the water inside the can.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (approximate 30 ounces).
- 18 ounce of cottage cheese.
- 1 pint of ricotta cheese.
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (shredded).
- 18 ounce of packed lasagna noodle.
- 2 eggs (to reduce calories use 3 egg whites).
- 10 ounce of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Directions for cooking:
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180° C) for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large frying pan add the beef and cook it till it turns brown then add mushrooms, onions, and garlic till the onion turn transparent.
- Now add the spaghetti sauce and let it boil once.
- In a bowl add all the different types of cheese (except mozzarella) and mix it well with eggs.
Take a medium size pan and add a thin layer of ground beef sauce. On that ground beef layer add another layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
Follow this by the cheese mixture we prepared and then add some mozzarella cheese layer (Remember to keep a little aside for the final topping).
Keep on repeating this till you use all of your ingredients. Cover this pan with an aluminum foil.
Bake it in the oven for 40-50 minutes and uncover the aluminum foil. Now add the rest of the mozzarella cheese and bake it for 10-15 minutes more.
Now remove the pan from the oven and let it settle down for 15-20 minutes before serving. For the calories conscious people, you can replace the ricotta and Parmesan cheese with different skimmed cheese.
Hope you enjoyed learning my easy to make lasagna. After eating this lasagna your heart will feel the air and atmosphere in the local Italian villages where this lasagna is made almost every day. This recipe was quite simple and easy to prepare.
There’s still a lot to learn though. On the following articles you’ll learn to prepare even more tasteful lasagnas, but expect the recipes to be a little bit harder. Bon appétit!
Created on Apr 3rd 2020 16:18. Viewed 290 times.