Easy and Effective Steps To Recover Hotmail Account Passwordby Donald Wright I love to writr about technical stuff Steps to recover Hotmail account password
If you have forgotten your Hotmail account password then you must be wondering about the process to recover it. Hotmail account password can be recovered very easily with the help of recovery information that includes your registered phone number and email address. If you don't have access to the phone number you have linked with the Hotmail account still you can recover your account password. Follow the steps given below to recover Hotmail password without phone number:
- Go to Microsoft account sign-in page and choose the link I can't access my account
- Select I forgot my password in the Trouble sign-in page and click next
- Provide your Hotmail email address in the box and you will see a CAPTCHA code below the Microsoft account box
- Type the CAPTCHA code in the blank box as it is and tap next
- In the next page, you have to choose one of the account recovery options from the list to get a security code
- Choose an email and you will receive a code from Hotmail in your recovery email address
- Open your recovery email note down the security code and enter it correctly in the given box
- In case you don't have access to your email id either then select I don't use these any more option on the recovery page
- Now Microsoft will give you the option to answer your security question
- Provide the correct answer to your security question and password reset page will open
- Type a new password for your Hotmail account twice and save it
If you are not able to recover your password with the help of the steps given above then kindly contact Hotmail technical support team and get help from them.
Created on Sep 12th 2019 06:28. Viewed 708 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.