Dropbox Files from One Account to Anotherby Methai N. Software Specialist
If you are searching for the perfect solution to perform the
process for Dropbox move files from one account to another account directly and
then this article can help you at the most as it contains the exact way to
perform the Dropbox migration process. This has an explanation of both manual
method and the automated tool that is CubexSoft Dropbox Migration tool which can move
files between cloud storage with one or more than one account of Dropbox
application to another account or accounts of the same application that is
Manual Way to Perform Dropbox Move Files from One Account to
- First, you need to sign in your that account from which you want to transfer data into another account of Dropbox.
- Now, create a Shared folder in the source account then add that destination Dropbox account in which data will be transferred.
- After that, follow the drag and drop process to transfer only those files into that newly created folder that you want to view in your destination account.
- Open your destination account in the incognito tab and from the source account, go for the Shared section where your created folder will appear.
- Now, click on the Add option and then go for destination account which is opened in the incognito tab of the browser.
- After all this process now, you can view transferred data in your destination account’s My Files section.
After understand the procedural steps of the manual method
is known to all of us that this method has some limitations as it can perform
the process with only two accounts of Dropbox application first is the source
account and the other one is destination account. With this procedure, you can
process Dropbox move files from one account to another and view the data in the
desired account but you can process data with this method for only one time. If
you want to migrate data for the second time then you have to remove the last
created shared folder which leads to loss of data of last created folder.
Dropbox Move Files from One Account to Another with
With the use of automated software that is the Dropbox
Migration Tool, any user can perform this technical process as this tool
has a user-friendly view for all sections of the software. This allows the user
to move data from more than one Dropbox account to multiple destination
accounts of the same storage application. You can easily understand that the
process for Dropbox move files from one account to another account of the
This software contains two options to transfer data. First
is the date range filtration option through which you can perform migration
that data which falls in the selected date range. The other one is the file
type filtration option, with this you can move only required type of files.
This software maintains the structure of data so that the user can understand
all transferred data easily.
Free Edition of Dropbox Migration Tool
Through this edition of the automated tool, you can check
the working relevancy of this software. You can follow the process Dropbox move
files from one account to another with the first item from every folder which
is loaded by the software from your selected Dropbox accounts. You can try this
on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and all other
lower versions of Windows OS.
It is now easier to understand the ways to perform Dropbox
move files from one account to another account of the same application. As
though the above discussion, we can know the manual procedure which is not a
completely reliable solution whereas through automated solution anyone can
perform a cloud drive migration process without any error occurrence.
Created on May 12th 2021 07:49. Viewed 213 times.