Different technological approaches in mobile application developmentby Judi T. Web and application developer A beginner steps into the mobile application world with many dreams in his eyes to create the best apps in mobile application development industry so that he can reach for the moon easily and be a successful iOS app developer or an Android app developer.
Hardly does he know that mobile app development service is not that easy and requires precision and follow-up of the latest technologies. A mobile app developer should keep himself updated with the new technology and trends so that he can earn more as well as impress the clients and keep them coming back for more.
There are basically two platforms which catches the attention of most of the developers as native development is mostly preferred. Most of the beginners go with Java as an Android developer or XCode or Swift if he has the access to quite high-end Mac PC.
How are the things going in this day and age?
Early Programming Languages:
The time when smartphones came to the scene, as well as other smart devices became very prominent, there were not as many programming languages as we see today. There were quite couple of programming languages that became the favorite of most of the native Android app developers in mobile application development.
Mobile app development service in the early days:
In the early days, it was mostly these below mentioned 3 languages that became prominent in the mobile application development scenario:
1. Objective C
3. PhoneGap for hybrid apps.
Programming languages used these days:
There is no doubt about the fact that trends keep on changing with time. Same applies to the trends in the mobile app industry also where there is continuous advancement going on to improve the things for the better. Most of these technologies are directed at making the mobile application development process simpler and quick for the developers.
● Swift for iOS app development.
● Kotlin for Android app development.
4 Models of mobile app development are:
There are in total 4 models of developing the apps for mobile. Below, we are going to discuss about those models. A company into mobile app development service should be able to keep up with the agile technologies:
● Native applications: Java, Kotlin, Objective C, or Swift are generally used to create native apps for the clients by the Android app developers. There is full control on the construction of the application so the native app built is far than extraordinary.
● Cross-compilation: We are now mentioning the third model which is called cross-compiling. The programming languages that are involved in cross-compilation is C# (Xamarin) or C ++, Delphi (RAD Studio). All the code is converted to native code during app construction.
In a nutshell:
We can’t decide that one technology is better than the other. All we can say that technology advances with time and same is seen in the mobile application development scenario.
Created on Jul 17th 2018 06:45. Viewed 215 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.