Dial QuickBooks Phone Number To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Error 6123by Martin lee Quickbooks Support Phone Number
Does QuickBooks Desktop Error 6123 is bothering you? Well, don’t take stress, here we discussed some ways by which you can eliminate this error immediately.
QuickBooks helps in registering all the transactional reports and data between dissimilar companies. Though, at the time of upgrading a company file to QuickBooks, restoring a backup or opening a company file from a network server, you may face QuickBooks Desktop Error 6123. When this error occurs, you can’t restore your backup. However, if you want to resolve this error, then we suggest you to dial QuickBooks Phone Number at the comfort of your home.
Now, the question arises what is the QuickBooks error 6123 and how it is caused?
When a user attempts to restore QuickBooks company files from a backup hard disk, an error message “QuickBooks Error 6123.0” is shown on the computer screen. This error is also takes place when a user tries to open company files from the multi-network server.
Other reasons for occurrence of QuickBooks desktop error 6123 0 are:
· At the time of restoring companies file from an external storage device
· Interrupted network connection from the host server
· Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company data file.
· Firewall settings are preventing QuickBooks to open
Now, look at the measures which you need to take for resolving QuickBooks Error 6123:
Download QuickBooks File Doctor:
· Firstly, you need to download and Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
· Navigate to the company file, choose file damage only and then start diagnosing file.
· Enter your admin password and then choose ok.
· In newer version, simply select open file or in existing version, choose repair file
· Follow the appeared remaining steps on the screen.
· At last, reboot your computer.
Rename .ND and .TLG file:
· By renaming the .ND file to .ND.OLD and .TLG file to .TLG.OLD, you can fix this error.
Move Company files to another location:
· If your company files don’t open, then try locating them on different location and then open them.
Use the auto data recovery features:
· By restoring .ADR copy of the file you can easily overcome QuickBooks error code 6123.
Disable the antivirus programs:
· Sometimes, installed antivirus prevents some file to open, so try disabling your antivirus for temporarily basis.
· If none of the above solutions works for you, try uninstalling the QuickBooks and then installing it again properly.
Create a new window user:
· At last, you need to make sure your current windows user login is not corrupted. If corrupted, then try creating a new windows user.
Hope, after trying these measures you will be able to get rid of QuickBooks Desktop Error code 6123. However, if you are unable to understand the given procedure, then we advise you to make contact with professionals at QuickBooks. To make connection with them you need to dial QuickBooks Support Number that is available all the time. The available professionals are highly efficient who can easily solve your issues within a fraction of time.
Created on Apr 18th 2019 05:36. Viewed 383 times.