Desktop Gold icon disappeared or not working properlyby Thomas Zones Blogger
AOL Desktop Gold is software which caters to each and every basic needs of users on a computer system. This software works to provide the users with all the features like a Web browser, Multimedia streamer, Email service and even enables you to play games. The most commendable feature about this software is that they provide so many features to users without compromising on the security of the interface. AOL Desktop Gold software is highly compatible with both the Mac operating system as well as the Windows operating system. You are able to access the premium features of this software which you have a premium membership of AOL. It must also be said the process to install AOL Desktop Gold on your system by contacting AOL Customer Support phone number.
AOL Desktop Gold satisfies millions of users across the globe. People have happily accepted this software because of the astonishing features that it provides the users with. Even after being this efficient, this software also encounters several snags and malfunctions. AOL Desktop Gold icon disappearing or not working is one of those issues. This issue can be caused due to multiple reasons some being having damaged files in the AOL Desktop Gold folder, due to malware or virus on your system etc. In this blog, you can find useful information which would assist you in solving this given error.
Steps to resolve the issue are:
To solve the issue of icon disappearing
- Look at the bottom of your computer desktop and view the system tray.
- Press on the arrow icon to display all the hidden item.
- There you would be able to see the icon of AOL Desktop Gold
- Right click on the icon and from the options available choose the option to create a shortcut of AOL Desktop Gold
- After this step, restart your system and examine whether the issue has been rectified or not.
To solve the issue of the icon not working
- The first thing to be done is to initiate the restart of the system. It is always good to check by restarting the system as some issue automatically resolve by doing this.
- Clear space in the Hard Disk of the system by deleting unnecessary files present as a shortage of memory could also be the reason for this issue.
- Scan your system for any possible virus or malware using efficient antivirus software. If any problem does come up, fix it and delete any suspicious files that might be present on your system.
Created on Jan 12th 2020 22:19. Viewed 147 times.