Create Your Music Anywhere Now with Fl Studio Mobileby Rahul Singh Search Engine Optimizer
Fl Studio Mobile is a DAW available for Android and iOS. This allows for the creation of completing music projects, which can then exported to WAV, MP3, and MIDI formats, to work with other DAWs or in .FLM project format. Various features include the step sequencer, piano roll, drum pad, effects, and 130 sampled instruments including synths and drum kits. We can also add new instruments as .zip pr .intr files.
On June 21, 2011, Image-Line released Fl Studio Mobile version of their Window Digital Audio Workstation Fl Studio. It is designed by Artua and developed in co-operation with makers of Music Studio. Image-Line released the program at an introductory price of $15.99, and only available for download at the App-Store. In November/December 2016 Image-Line Fl Studio Mobile 3 on Google Play Store and finally Window's App Store also. Fl Studio Mobile 3 was an entirely new application developed at Image-Line replacing the Fl Studio Mobile 2, Atura developed version. Fl Studio Mobile 3's price was revised downward to $14.99.
Fl Studio Mobile 1 is compatible with devices that operate iOS 3.1.3 or later, i.e., all iPhones and iPods touch models. iPad 1 and iPad 2 can run either Fl Studio Mobile or Fl having Retina Display support.
- Track Editor: Fl Studio Mobile has a track editor mode that supports layered tracks. The features adding, duplicating, and deleting tracks, changing the track's instrument's, setting song signature, tempo, pan knob, a volume fader, and a mute and solo button.
- Piano Roll: The Piano Roll editor allows manually drawing notes, selecting multiple notes at once, setting a particular note's volume, moving and duplicating etc.
- Step Sequencer: The Step Sequencer allows recording one measure of melody or beat at a time and changing it into a loop. It helps in the creation of multiple sounds in one instrument track and managing the pitch and velocity of each individual note.
- Instruments: Version 1 of Fl Studio Mobile comes with 130 samples of instruments which covers genres such as Classical, Jazz, Rock, Electronic and others. There are synths and drum kits in it as well as sliced loops. Pitch bend can be controlled with device tilt. iOS and Fl Studio Mobile does not support VST plugins.
- Effects: Version 1 of Fl Studio Mobile comes with real-time effects including reverb, delay to create echo, equalizer, amp simulator with two overdrive types and a filter with resonance control. There is also a limiter for song volume.
Importing and Exporting
Version 1 of Fl Studio Mobile does not support importing samples, so Image-Line has announced that future updates will incorporate the feature. It supports iTunes files sharing and audio can be exported in WAV and MIDI formats so they can be worked on Daws. Projects can be saved in .FLM format and then loaded on Microsoft Windows to be opened with Fl Studio version 10.0.5 or later. This can be done either on window's pc running computer using either Boot Camp or Virtualization.
Created on Apr 4th 2019 07:32. Viewed 820 times.