Can I Install BullGuard From CD Which I Have Purchased?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard antivirus has become one of the most reliable and trustworthy software companies. This software is designed by the BullGuard reputed company and it provides security software for Windows computers, Smartphones, and Mac devices. You can use it for a PC or corporate purpose as well. BullGuard Security software helps to protect your Windows or Mac devices from viruses, malware, and online threats as well.
You easily can install BullGuard from CD which you have purchased and for that, all you need to do is to follow a few steps given in this post. The box consists of a product manually then, your license key, and a CD-ROM consists of the software. The license key will be in the format of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX can be found on a sticker that appears underneath the CD.
BullGuard Antivirus and License Key
The License key might also be provided without a CD and if BullGuard is already installed on the device which you have purchased. In this case, you have the key on a piece of paper that comes with your device documentation and the prompts on the activation.
When you have activated the License key then, you have the subscription and you cannot use the key again.
Instead, you will use the registered username and password to get BullGuard activated when you reinstall or install on a different device to log in to the app so that it recovers the subscription status from the server.
Things to do before BullGuard installation
All the things which users should remember certain things before the BullGuard installation on your PC and for that, move ahead with the below-given steps-
Before installing BullGuard software, you will need to make sure there should not be any preinstalled data security software on the computer. If so, then all you need to do is to uninstall that certain software that has all of the files which are saved in your system. There is a cause behind doing this and if you haven’t removed the previously installed antivirus in the system before installation of BullGuard then, both the antivirus software programs will detect files of each other as viruses.
It is always essential to uninstall the preinstalled antivirus software before the installation of a new one.
System requirements of the BullGuard should be checked before installing it on your PC. Antivirus software might not work properly in case if PC doesn’t satisfy the hardware requirements of antivirus.
The use will need to select the antivirus version that is known to have Antivirus software, Total Security Antivirus, Internet Security depends on the user’s need. The antivirus software program offers security from malware, spyware, and viruses along with other unknown internet threats.
Steps to Install BullGuard on Windows 10
You easily can install BullGuard on Windows 10 and for that, you have to download and install BullGuard antivirus on Windows 10 and make sure that you have to follow a few steps given below:-
· Open a trusted web browser
· Search to download BullGuard antivirus for Windows 10
· Download it from the BullGuard official website
· Now, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install it on your PC
· Click on Finish and open the BullGuard Antivirus and enter your license key
If you want then you will need to move ahead with the trial version as BullGuard provides 30 days the trial period.
The reason behind BullGuard not installing on PC
There are so many reasons behind the issue and some of them are as follows, corrupt installation files, viruses on PC, and system requirements don’t match. In most cases, the installation file doesn’t meet the system requirements. The second reason is the availability of a virus or malware. The availability of viruses or malware on the PC won’t allow the BullGuard antivirus to install on your PC.
When you have downloaded and installed BullGuard antivirus then, you are all set to move with logging into the paid account.
Steps to Login to BullGuard Paid Account
· On the desktop of the PC, you have to locate the system tray and then, double-click on the BullGuard icon
· Choose the Main option two times and after that, click on the BullGuard Account option that is followed by the Change User option
· You have to use the same login credentials which you have used in your BullGuard account correctly in the appropriate fields as you already had provided on your Old PC
· Click on the Login option and choose the Main option again and then, go to the BullGuard Account section and check if the correct subscription number appears in this field
Note: If you run the BullGuard on another PC in the trial version with the same email address, you will receive an email message that states that “you might not transfer the BullGuard to another computer”.
There are a few things which user should remember after installing BullGuard antivirus software in your PC- • After the user successfully installs antivirus software in the PC system, the first thing which you have to do is to restart the system, and doing this will start all the services of the antivirus software that is installed on your system
· After restarting the system, you will need to update the antivirus software program by going to the Update section and click on Update Now and it will update the virus definitions in the database that will help the antivirus to scan the advanced trends of the unknown threats in an effective and efficient manner
· After updating the antivirus, the next thing you have to do is to check the upgrades for the antivirus software that is installed in the PC system. By upgrading the security software program, there are so many new functionalities is added to the software that might not be available at the installation time.
· After all this, it is highly suggested to have a full system scan before moving ahead to any other tasks
These are a few things that are added to this security software program and one can keep their security software completely safe and secure.
Created on Aug 7th 2021 06:13. Viewed 162 times.