Automated Urinalysis Analyzers for Convenient, Efficient and Reliable Testingby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Automated urinalysis in the clinical lab allows quick diagnosis and monitoring of renal and urinary tract illnesses.
Clinical laboratories use urinalysis analyzers to perform automatic urine testing and detect diabetes, diseases related to the urinary tract, kidney, and liver, and monitor carbohydrate metabolism, acid-base balance, and more. Routine urinalysis process involves macroscopic examination, chemical analysis, and microscopic urine sediment examination to detect specific abnormalities. Leading manufacturers of clinical laboratory equipment offer high-quality analyzers with advanced features and increased throughput capacities. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics analyzer models deliver fast, accurate and consistent test results at the point-of-care. These laboratory devices are used to detect and quantify a number of analytes like glucose, bilirubin, ketones, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite and leucocytes.
Top Models of Urinalysis Analyzers
- Siemens Clinitek 500- This urine chemistry analyzer uses Multistix 10 SG Reagent Strips for urinalysis and provides testing for multiple chemistries such as glucose, ketone, bilirubin, occult blood, urobilinogen, protein, leukocyte, nitrite, pH, and blood. It has an aggregate throughput of 7 seconds per sample and a memory capacity of 200 control results for regulatory documentation and 500 patient results for convenient data retrieval. Other standard features include - two sieve functions, large display with touch-sensitive action, replaceable program card and immediate start-up mode.
- Siemens Clinitek Status+ - The CLINITEK Status+ analyzer is easy to use and offers the broadest menu available on any point-of-care automated urine analyzer. The lab device features “Auto-Checks” (or new automatic checks), which automatically checks each tests strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences and strip identification for Siemens test strips. It comes with simple, intuitive touch screen operation and delivers fast in-office test results - in just about 1 minute.
- Stanbio Uri-Trak™ 120 - The Uri-Trak® 120 urine analyzer from Stanbio uses state-of-the-art electronics to accurately and efficiently read the Stanbio Uri-Chek® 10SG urine test strips. Equipped with user-friendly features, this model comes with a throughput capability of up to 120 tests per hour in continuous test mode. It comes with a data storage recalling capability of the last 2,000 test results.
- Siemens Clinitek Advantus – Ideal for use in medium to high throughput laboratory settings, this analyzer offers automated reading of pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Protein-to-Creatinine, Bilirubin, Blood, Creatinine, Glucose, Ketone, Leukocyte and Nitrite. It has the throughput capacity of 7 seconds/sample, and performs up to 500 tests per hour. It offers consistent, reliable results, with one-touch switching between test strip configurations.
- Siemens / Bayer Clinitek 50 - This analyzer offers a test capability to test up to 60 samples per hour and provides consistent results within 5 minutes. It offers reliable urine chemistry results for urobilinogen, protein, leucocytes, ketone, ph, nitrite, blood, bilirubin, glucose, and specific gravity. The device uses Multistix 10 SG Reagent Strips for performing traditional urinalysis.
Purchase from a Reliable Laboratory Equipment Dealer
Reliable medical laboratory equipment dealers offer clinical urinalysis analyzers at competitive prices. Such dealers will also provide superior post-purchase support related to training and maintenance.
Created on Sep 3rd 2018 02:45. Viewed 103 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.