Apple Update Back to School 2019: MacBook Air & MacBook Proby ifix screen smartphone, iphone and computer repair
The updated MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are a portion of Apple’s Back to School promotion and available to higher education students, their parents, and faculty, staff and home-school teachers through the Apple Education Store.
About Apple’s back to school season:
You will get a pair of suitable Beats headphones with the purchase of any eligible Mac or iPad, as well as education discounts on qualifying Mac, iPad, AppleCare, select accessories and services.
Apple has updated MacBook Air, adding True Tone to its Retina display for a more natural viewing experience, and lowering the price to $1,099, with an even lower price of $999 for college students.
13-inch MacBook Pro has been updated with the new 8th-generation quad-core processors, making it double powerful than before. It has featured Touch Bar and Touch ID, a True Tone Retina display and the Apple T2 Security Chip.
MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are also part of Apple’s Back to School promotion, which includes a pair of Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones with the purchase of a qualifying Mac notebook or iMac.
“College students like the Mac — it’s the notebook they depend on on from the dorm room to the classroom, and the No. 1 choice among higher education students,”
Updates to Apple’s Most Popular Notebooks for Students
MacBook Air features:
· A thin and light design in three beautiful finishes, the convenience, and security of Touch ID,
· 8th-generation dual-core processor, immersive wide stereo sound and all-day battery life.
· Stunning 13-inch Retina displays True Tone that automatically adjusts the color the temperature of the display for a more comfortable viewing experience.
· MacBook Air is designed to speed up daily tasks, from email and web surfing, to photo editing and Face Time calls, and at an even lower price, it’s the do-it-all notebook for consumers and students alike.
13-inch MacBook Pro features:
· · Packs powerful processors,
- · Super-fast SSDs,
- · all-day battery life
- · Best Mac notebook display ever into a portable 3-pound design.
- · 13-inch MacBook Pro adds the latest quad-core processors for up to two times faster performance, Touch Bar and Touch ID, True Tone to the brilliant Retina display,
- · The Apple T2 Security Chip and immersive stereo speakers with wide stereo sound, all at the same great starting price of $1,299, or $1,199 for college students.
With all these beautiful features, MacBook Pro is the perfect choice for students heading into college and looking for the notebook that will help power them through graduation and beyond.
Pricing and Availability
MacBook Air price starts from $1,099 and is available at $999 for college students. MacBook Pro price starts from $1,299 and is available at $1,199 for college students. Both are available today through apple.com, the Apple Store app and in select Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Resellers after this week.
Created on Jul 10th 2019 07:46. Viewed 158 times.