All You Need To Know About C Programming Languageby Aman Khan I am writer,learner and dreamer. I have a keen int
C language is a universal procedural programming language. It is a popular and widely-used programming language and certain other programming languages like Perl, PHP, Python, and Objective C are based on C language.
C language is available on a wide range of platforms from embedded microcontrollers to supercomputers. It also has a feature in which more than one assignment can be performed in a single statement. Almost all OS programs such as Windows, UNIX, and Linux are written by C language.
C gives maximum control and efficiency to the programmer and this the reason, programmers around the world embrace this language.
Advantages of C language
If you want to become a programmer, then learning C or taking up C language Online training can benefit you in many ways such as:
1. Once you start learning C, you will be able to read and write code for a large number of platforms. Everything from microcontrollers to the supercomputers can be written in C, and many modern operating systems are written in C.
2. Learning object-oriented C++ language becomes much easier. C++ is an extension of C, and it is important to learn C before you learn C++.
Features of C Language
Some of the features of the C language are:
- Dynamism: It supports the feature of Dynamic Memory Allocation (DMA), which helps in the utilization and management of memory. Dynamism is one of the unique features, among all other features of C. Using DMA, the size of a data structure can be changed during runtime using some predefined functions in the C library.
- Existence of Libraries: C language comprises of its library which has a wide range of built-in functions. Even the user-defined functions can be added to the C library.
- Modularity: This feature allows the program to be broken or divided into smaller units and run individually with the help of functions. In simple words, modular programming refers to the software design technique, which increases the number of fragments of the same code.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: The syntax style of C programming is easy to comprehend and can be used to design applications that were previously designed by assembly language.
STEPS TO LEARN C LANGUAGE
There are certain steps to follow to effectively learn the C language. Some of them are:
1. Learning C basics like integers, real values, logical operators, real constants, and all mathematical operators as the codes are framed based on these operators.
2. After mastering the basics, focusing on decision making will enhance analytical and logical reasoning.
3. Learning Advance C will help in framing codes and write effective programs.
4. Implementation of concepts in designing software applications is very important, once you have learned the language.
All of the above-mentioned steps are taken in a well-structured C language online course, this course makes sure that the basics of the language are clear to the student and they can implement the language in live projects.
The scope of learning C language is marvelous. Most of the embedded industry depends on the applications of C language. Besides, half of the software development industry depends on the application of the C language in designing their software applications. If you want to make your career in the IT field, go for the C language online training course today.
The job opportunities are endless as the application of C is used in developing OS, System-level programming, and embedded systems (including PIC, ARM, and Microprocessors) and is also used as website programming using CGI. Hence there is a huge demand for the professionals skilled in C language as this language is the base of certain demanding languages. So, if someone wants to become a programmer, C language is a great place to get started. Taking a C language online course will help a student to learn everything about this language such as basics, scope, and implementation.
Created on Jun 6th 2020 01:38. Viewed 349 times.