6 Beaches in North Goa That You Must Visit With Your Friendsby Areeb Khan Professional Laundry Attendant
Goa is famous for its spectacular beaches. When we mention anything about Goa, its mighty beaches are never missed. People enjoy bathing in the rushing waves or relaxing on the edges of the sea while enjoying the immense breeze and the mesmerizing ambience. Beaches in North Goa are famous for its parties, cultural functions and merrymaking. They will surely make your vacation more memorable. Resorts in North Goa will ensure you find the place perfect to call home during your stay. Here are 6 gorgeous beaches in North Goa that you must pay visit to:
• Miramar beach: Miramar beach is located at Panjim, 3 kilometres away from Panaji. This is also where Mandovi river meets the Arabian sea. This place, being very attractive, is frequently visited by beach lovers, honeymoon couples and adventure seekers and as a result, is overcrowded sometimes. At night, you can get a spectacular view of Aguada fort from this beach.
• Calangute beach: Calangute beach is one of the most popular beaches in Goa. This beach is located 15 kilometres from Panaji and is termed as “Queen of beaches” due to its sensational natural beauty. One speciality of this beach is that the waves here rise and fall suddenly. This phenomenon is enjoyed very much by experienced swimmers.
• Baga beach: Baga is a seaside town in Bardez, Goa. The beach situated here is a famous spot for the locals and the tourists. This beach lies 30 kilometres from Panaji, close to Calangute beach. One can get spectacular view of sunrise and sunset from Baga beach. It is also famous for its cultural nightlife, which attracts various clubs like Titos, Brittos, etc.
• Sinquerim Beach: This beach is counted among the best beaches in Goa. It is located 13 kilometres away from Panaji. Sinquerim beach is a long stretch of golden sand all the way up to North Baga, allowing visitors to take a refreshing walk during sunrise or sunset. Tourists can also enjoy a variety of water sports here such as parasailing, scuba diving, water skiing, etc.
• Anjuna Beach: Anjuna Beach is located about 18 kilometres from Panaji and is well known for its beautification. There are many palm trees around, with tiny sand dunes that make the ambience much suitable for relaxation. Full moon parties are also held in this beach during Christmas. The Flea market is also one of the major attractions here, where you can purchase a variety of items at a minimal price.
• Ashwem Beach: Ashwem beach, though a bit far from Panaji, is the best place to spectate the natural scenic beauty of Goa. This beach is 30 kilometres from Panaji and is filled with white sand. This place is visited by many for sunbathing and relaxing, while enjoying watching birds and the peaceful atmosphere. The resorts in Goa near beach provide good refreshments as well as accommodation for the tourists.
You can enjoy nature’s astonishing creations once you visit these beaches and enjoy bathing in the sea. So, if you are planning to visit North Goa anytime soon, don’t forget to visit these beaches to get the most out of your vacation trip.
Created on Jun 25th 2018 00:35. Viewed 521 times.