5 POPULAR HADITHS ABOUT AL-JUMMAH (FRIDAY)by Ady Grewal Content writer
Certainly, Al-Jummah is the congregational day in which Salat Al-Jummah is performed instead of Zohar Salat. Al-Jummah (Friday) has tremendous significance in Islam.
Though there are several Hadiths about the importance of Friday but 5 most popular hadiths precise the significance of Al-Jummah (Friday).
Likewise Jummah Ibadah, there is another congregation Ibadah known as Umrah which removes the previous sins as well. People from the UK are getting Umrah Packages 2020 in order to perform such Holy Ibadah for their salvation.
Let’s read the Hadiths about the congregational prayer (Al-Jummah)
1. “The greatest day is Friday Al-Jummah; as at this day, Adam was created; as at this day he entered in Heaven; as at this day he was expelled from it, and Yawm Al-Qiyamah will take place on no day other than Friday.” (Muslim)
2. “When a man washes on the day of Jummah (Friday), uses oil onto his hair, have perfume, goes to the mosque, does not discrete two people, remains quiet at the time of the Imam addressing and offers prayer. Thus his sins between that Friday and the following Friday will be pardoned.” (Al-Bukhari)
3. “The Fard (obligatory) Salah, and Salat Al-Jummah to the next Slat Al-Jummah, and Ramadan to the next Ramadan is the atonement of the sins committed in between them, so long as major sins are avoided.” (Muslim)
4. “Among the days the best is Al-Jummah (Friday). Thus, remember to Allah immensely on it to bless me (Allah’s Apostle) for such supplications of you will be presented to me (Allah’s Apostle).” (Abu Dawud)
5. The Messenger of Allah said:
“The one who comes early to the Jummah prayer is like one who sacrifices a camel, then like one who sacrifices a cow, then like one who sacrifices a sheep, then like one who sacrifices a duck, then like one who sacrifices a chicken, then like one who sacrifices an egg.”
Similarly, those who make sure their presence in the House of Allah (SWT), certainly get the immense reward. And for that purpose, a lot of hajj Umrah 2020 packages London are being acquired by the pilgrims.
What the Quran says: “O you who believe! As the call is spread for prayer on Friday, so leave the trade and shopping, then keep to the remembrance of Almighty Allah; which is better for you, if you realize. And when the prayer has performed, scatter on the earth and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah often that you may succeed.” (Al-Jummah / Congregation 62:9-10)
Created on Apr 8th 2019 10:08. Viewed 1,460 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.