5 Blogging Trends to Look for in the Year 2018by Nagendra Singh SEO Services India
Blogging is no longer about simply publishing your views over the Internet and letting users or readers get to it. As the web becomes more and more specific and diversified, blogging has assumed different roles. Though, it is still an important part of any online business. Earlier, there weren’t many requirements for hiring an apt blog posting service for big organizations, but now it has become increasingly important.
Whether you create content on your own or hire experts to do it for you, it’s important to understand the essential 2018 blogging trends to devise an excellent content strategy that works for both the parties involved in the deal. So, here are important 2018 blogging trends to consider for succeeding in the New Year:
1. Word Count is Going Up - Back in 2015, the average word count of an article was 887. In just 2 years, it has grown to an average word count of 1,054 in 2017. It will still continue to increase in 2018. Search engines tend to cater better rewards to content that is longer. Blogs with 1500+ words tend to get more social media attention than relatively shorter blog articles. Obviously, the focus here is not bigger articles but comprehensive ones that can provide an in-depth insight into the topic. Also, long-form content like e-books allows businesses to increase search engine rankings as well as making it better for promoting a business.
2. First, be Useful to the Reader - Usefulness will continue to grow more important in 2018 for blogging and content. SEO enthusiasts are more and more stressing about providing more and quality content on the website for free to users. Gated content, which requires email or some other details before allowing access to a reader or user, is on the decline.Google Search, the leading search engine, is focusing more and more on providing quality content to users. Creating long worthless content and overly promoting it will lead businesses to nowhere. Therefore, creating useful and quality content is important than ever in 2018. Businesses are advised to pick best guest posting service to cater only the best content to users.
3. Optimizing Blog Posts after Writing Them Matter - High-quality writing is essential for blogging with great results. In order to make your blog posts rank better on Google SERPs, you need to be active on social media channels and optimize ways in which users can access them on your website. Moreover, re-optimizing older blog posts can provide a valuable increase in organic traffic.
4. Promote your Posts! - Creating outstanding content is important but so is promoting the same. There’s a simple logic for it. Great content can get you desirable results only if it reaches the most suitable audience. Link building, email marketing, and promotion on social media are excellent ways to promote your impeccable content in the WebSphere.
5. Blogging Takes More Time and Effort Than Ever - The average amount of time that bloggers and content creators need to invest in creating quality and useful content is increasing. The trend will continue to rise in 2018. Whether you’re creating your content on your own or employed some opportune blog posting service, you still need to make sure ample time is invested to come with better results.
Created on Feb 6th 2018 12:11. Viewed 308 times.