12 Valuable Tools for Stronger Content Marketingby Vimlesh Rai Content Marketer
Content marketing is a time consuming process, but with a good plan, half the battle is won. And in that some wonderful tools can help propel your content marketing campaigns. These tools are effective and important enough for the prolific marketers to be using it and making it a part of their regular workflow. We bring to you our Top 12 pick of these tools:
1. BuzzSumo- is a great place to find ideas that are popular and share-worthy. Just enter a topic or domain name and you will be presented with 10 free ideas. That’s not all, it also allows you to view statistics of articles from social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, which empowers you to discover potential topics that will resonate with your audience.
2. Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator- Just punch in the 3 keywords and lo! And behold! You will be served with 5 blog topics that you can use. You can also get a year’s worth of ideas on your selected topic by filling up the form below their page.
3. Curata- You can find, curate and share content related to your business/niche for increasing brand awareness and putting the spotlight on your business. Engagements can also be measured and data can be used to enhance your content strategy further.
4. LinkedIn Pulse-has a sea of articles and topics to choose from. Just type in the keywords and receive updates from trusted sources like the Influencers or from people you are following. Like and share their content on your network and get discovered.
5. Pintrest- Who thought a simple board and a pin could work wonders for your business. Pintrest proved it can if used in the right way. Create your own boards and pin interesting content. Following related boards can give you an insight on trends and ideas.
6. Hootsuite- A tool referred to as the ‘social media management system’ can help you keep track and manage your many social media accounts in one page. It helps you to keep track of the conversation on the social media and respond instantly. You can include your team mates into the page for better management. With so many networks to manage, such tools are a boon for many companies today.
7. Slideshare- Convert your blogs, articles into presentations and upload on Slideshare. It gives you an insight as to your viewers and helps in garnering business leads. You can also add videos on the slide and embed the files on your site to boost your content.
8. Instagram- Pictures speak a thousand words and this tool has proved its salt when it comes to customer engagement on social media. With a high engagement rate, Instagram becomes the perfect platform to connect with customers, convert leads, garner feedback and build relationships through conversations. You can also reach new audience and generate sales.
9. MailChimp- is the ultimate e-mail marketing tool that can be used by content marketers. With features like A/B testing, automation, analytics, e-commerce features gives it an edge over its competitors and makes it a desired tool by the marketers.
10. Google Analytics- If you can’t measure, you can’t improve. Google analytics is the go-to for content marketers wanting to measure their traffic, performance, engagements etc on their pages. Some time back Google introduced a number of features including Active users and Cohort Analytics.
11. Facebook and Twitter ads- If you want to get your business promoted amongst a specific set of people then Facebook and Twitter ads are the way to go. With tons of user data including tastes, preferences, demographics etc that these sites have amassed, it’s not a surprise why these Ads are crucial for your content marketing strategy. They help you be at the right place, at the right time and infront of the right audience.
12. WordPress- With a robust and flexible platform for editing and designing and to experiment with different plugins, this one is a blessing for content marketers. Its an added advantage that the search engines love WordPress owing to its clean and simple coding mechanism.
Created on Jan 16th 2018 05:46. Viewed 441 times.