Zeekler Penny Auctionsby Manisha Vaid Affiliate Many people are interested in penny auctions because of how they work and what they accomplish. For many people, the idea is simple, and the process is a success because people are getting bargins all the time on high quality products.
The problem with most penny auction sites that are online is that they can be very scam, rigged, and hard to win. You have to search the web for online penny auction sites that are trustworthy and deliver on what they promise. I have personally searched many penny auction websites for the most authentic, legit, and best options and like what I see with: Zeekler.
Zeekler is committed to maintaining a robust auction website with multiple types of auctions, features, and lucrative ways for all the ZEO’s at Zeekler to make money.
* Penny Auctions: Bid to win on a 20 second timer.
* Beginner Auctions: If you have less than 3 wins you can play on 20 second timer beginner auction.
* Premier Auctions: Similar to penny auctions except for the first bid placed will cover a disclosed entry fee, and a 20 second timer.
* Reveal Auctions: Bid to lower the price of the product. Once the product has reached the ‘sweet spot’ the scoop it button will go live, and then users can choose to keep bidding to lower the price or scoop the product and end the auction.
* Scoop it: All penny auctions have a “Scoop it” button. If you have invested bids into an auction you can apply them as discount towards the product and, “scoop it” unless there is limited availability of the product that is up for auction.
* ABE: Auto Bidding Executive
* Compensation Plan: Zeekler has created a very powerful system that allows all customers to earn money from their referrals at no cost.
Bids Start As Low As: .01 cents
Zeekler’s penny auction site is safe, easy, and legitimate. All products that are offered are factory sealed in new boxes, and sometimes the price starts under a dollar. Each bid adds 20 seconds to the clock for the merchandise’s deadline, so if
you find something you are interested in with just a few minutes left, keep on bidding and you just might win it!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.