Why and How to Buy Health Insurance Plan?by Kirti Saxena Kirti Saxena is a web enthusiast and a writer Medical treatment all over the world has become so costly that there is no respite from buying health insurance/taking medical insurance wherever you are stationed or in whichever field you are occupied. Medical emergency is uncertain and can happen on road, rail, air, in any transport vehicle, in office, in your country and abroad. This single medical factor is pivotal which hinges around our healthcare. This is the reason that all wise men go in for health insurance as early as possible. Nowadays health insurance plans are available in all age groups and all variants. The best thing to note is that in India the health insurance policies are very competitive and affordable for all brands of society. With cheap options also there are reasonable quality services. This is the reason that even many foreigners prefer to buy Indian health insurance policy, be they short-term tourists or long-term businessmen. By savings in small ways of paying premiums periodically, we get handsome compensation at an hour of need if some medical emergency arises. Now the question is how to choose a befitting medical claim policy.
MEDICLAIM POLICY IN INDIA
The best bet in India is to go in for online Mediclaim policy. For this you need to call certain online quotes from some reputed companies. The variants of facilities are available in different reputed companies. You have to analyze the online quotes called for. Then sum up the idea of buying Mediclaim policy from the company which offers the maximum facilities vis-à-vis the following chosen ingredients:
• Pre and post-hospitalization expenditure and their terms and conditions
• Cashless hospitalization facilities in thousands of reputed empanelled hospitals all over India in the hospitals of your liking
• 24x7 personal assistance, easy claim settlement process, Day-care procedures
• All practical help in easy and efficient settlement of claims
• Tax benefit under section 80 (D) of income tax act
• Unlimited room rent on certain conditions
• Critical illnesses plan on certain conditions, which covers almost all ailments like cancer, broken limbs, burns, heart problem, brain problem etc.
• Lifelong renewal facility
• 5% renewal concession each year, maximum being up to 25% in stages
• Also available are insurance covers for individuals and spouses, individuals and their family members, including dependent parents and children.
• Maternity insurance cover (some companies nowadays offer on certain conditions)
• You continue getting services while your claims are under settlement
So, when you go in to buy health insurance plan, make sure you go through various policies properly and opt for the one which best suits your requirements.
Kirti Saxena is a web enthusiast and a writer for different areas including insurance and banking and numerous other sectors.
For more information visit: Buy Health Insurance and Mediclaim Policy In India
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.