Top 5 Questions Associated with Webroot Keycodeby Marria Silvia SEO Executive
Webroot offers high-end security solutions for internet threat detection and protection of your PC. It offers a variety of security software, antivirus and threat intelligent systems for PCs and mobile phones. You can choose from different plans as per the specific requirements of your home and business PCs. Downloading, installing and configuring Webroot antivirus are the three major steps required to start the protection of your device.
Webroot offers high-end security solutions for internet threat detection and protection of your PC. It offers a variety of security software, antivirus and threat intelligent systems for PCs and mobile phones. You can choose from different plans as per the specific requirements of your home and business PCs. Downloading, installing and configuring Webroot antivirus are the three major steps required to start the protection of your device. Downloading and installation can be easily done from the Webroot website, but to activate the antivirus, a keycode is needed to be applied. However, if you don’t enter it in the right sequence, you will get an error. In this article, we are going to cover the most common questions that are related to this keycode. Have a look:
1. Where do I find Webroot keycode or product key in the security software?Once you download and install Webroot security to your device, it needs a keycode to get activated. Without the activation, you cannot scan and protect your PC from harmful online threats. A keycode is a combination of 20 alphanumeric characters that is available within the Webroot SecurityAnywhere. Follow the below mentioned steps to find it-
- Visit My Account under the Webroot SecureAnywhere main interface
- A pop-up will show you the keycode along with the subscription information
- Click the Webroot icon and open the Webroot SecureAnywhere interface
- Visit My Account to reveal the keycode and subscription info
2. How to find the keycode if the Webroot is not installed on your device?In case you want to reinstall the Webroot security and want the keycode mailed to you, fill a simple form available on the Webroot website.
3. How to request the installation as well as keycode instruction?For those who want the complete instructions to be emailed to them, there is form available on the website. Fill out the form and receive the mail in short time.
4. How to get the full keycode if it gets ripped?While peeling off the label to reveal the keycode, it may happen that the half or the full code gets removed. Simply, check the back of the box for a code starting with WBR. This code is usually available close to the barcode on the box. Send that code to the Webroot support and you will get the copy of your keycode.
5. What to do or whom to contact to resolve any Keycode error?While activating the Webroot SecurityAnywhere, you may face some errors. This may be due to the following reasons:
- Typing the keycode incorrectly. While entering the keycode manually, often users make a mistake with characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8
- You already have a Webroot installed to your device
- "The keycode could not be verified at this time” is one of the common Webroot error, caused when the SecureAnywhere is not allowed to connect to the internet. Check the connection and try again.
- For errors like FZLC0055, FZLC0056: Invalid or Unknown Keycode and more, contact Webroot support.
Maria Silvia is an experienced writer who loves to write about digital marketing, online threats, antiviruses, viruses and other related topics.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.