Top 12 Benefits of Aloe Vera Juiceby Jonny Yeturu SEO Consultant
People are aware of the many uses of Aloe Vera but not all are aware of the health benefits of consuming Aloe Vera juice. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C,E, folic acid, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, sodium, zinc, 7 of the 8 essential amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, saponins and many more.
The Top Health Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice:
1. Detoxification and promotes colon health: When consumed Aloe Vera absorbs all the toxins while moving in the intestinal tract and eliminates through the colon, keeping the colon clean and healthy. Proper elimination of waste from the body helps in thorough detoxification of the body.
2. Digestion and relieves constipation: Aloe Vera helps the body in absorbing all the nutrients from our food and along with its detoxifying properties it increases protein absorption and improves bowel regularity. It also reduces the amount of unfriendly bacteria in the gut and so keeps the intestinal flora in balance.
3. High in amino acids: amino acids are the building blocks of protein in the production of muscle tissue. Aloe Vera contains 7 of the 8 essential amino acids required by the body and 13 secondary amino acids.
4. Increases immunity and destroys cancer tumors: Aloe Vera may fight cancer tumors as it contains many antioxidants which fight the free radicals in the body which slows the effect of aging and boosts the immune system.
5. Promotes weight loss: Aloe Vera increases metabolism by cleansing the system naturally i.e, keeps the colon clean, detoxifies the body and improves digestion and hence fat is burnt easily which promotes weight loss.
6. Lowers Cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart: Aloe vera is a blood cleanser and hence improves the quality of the blood that lowers the cholesterol and triglycerides in people with elevated levels and thereby reducing the risk of a heart attack.
7. Controls Diabetes: it helps regulate blood sugar levels by ensuring smooth circulation of blood with its ability to reverse blood stickiness.
8. Aloe vera is great for the skin: It moisturizes the skin and keeps the skin hydrated because of its high water content and hence reduces acne and blemishes. Along with being a natural detoxifier, aloe vera contains many vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy skin. A healthy body is the key to the healthy and glowing skin.
9. Aloe vera for hair growth: when consumed aloe vera assists in keeping the ph balance of the scalp in the correct range to boost hair growth and also retains moisture to promote hair growth. Being a natural humectants and emollient it prevents dandruff.
10. Reduces inflammation: Aloe Vera contains beta-sitosterol which is used by athletes to minimize swelling and pain. This also helps with stiff painful joints and improves joint flexibility.
11. Disinfectant, anti-biotic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-viral: Aloe Vera prevents the growth of disease causing micro organisms and fights internal and external injuries.
12. Alkalizes the body: Our bodies maintain a balance between acidity and alkalinity which is influenced by the food we consume. Aloe Vera helps in alkalizing the body and hence keeps diseases at bay.
Incorporating Aloe Vera juice in your daily skin care routine is the key to healthy and glowing skin.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.