Tagvillage: A Revolutionary Marketplaceby Elizabeth Laguardia Internet Business By Russell Miller
For some of you whose familiar with penny auction, Tagvillage marketplace is almost the same but very different. In tagvillage, the auction counts down from the starting price to the target price which is $0.10. Once it hit the target price, the timer goes off. At that point, the timer will reset to 30 seconds every time the bidder places a bid.
So what is the difference between tagvillage marketplace and penny auction?
1. No bidding for hours until everyone but one gives up.
2. No scripts from other bidders.
3. No sniping. You must bid before the 30 second timer begins in order to bid in the final phase. This means no one sits on the side lines and jumps in after everyone has run the auction down.
4. There is no an unlimited number of timer resets like in most auctions. Each auction has an algorithm that calculates how many timer resets will be for that auction based on a number of factors.
5. FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING: The final price is the total price you pay, no shipping, import tax or other fees.
6. All penny auctions thrive and profit from making the bidders spend obscene amounts of bids and none of them limit the prices, the bidders.
7.With tagvilllage, even the losers win. They pay the losers for placing bids.
1. Earn Commissions from your referrals: Anytime one of your referrals wins an item in the bazaar you will receive a 5% commission of the retail price of that item.
2. Earn tagvertising commission: All the auction have 5 tags/keyword listed that show which tags the individual retailers have chosen to "target" for that item. If you own one of those tags each time an auction closes that is targeting that tag, you will earn 1% commission of the Retail Price of that item.
3. Sell tags that are targeted: There is an entire market that is going virtually untapped to this point and should begin picking up soon, as people begin to figure it out. Any of the tags are ALWAYS for sale, unless they are put in the Tag Bazaar for auction. There is good money being made on the tags that are being run up as soon as an auction hits the "pending auctions"
tab. Many people are waiting for those tags to be listed, and then jumping on them and getting in on the commissions as they run up.
4. Auction the tags that are targeted: As with all tags for auction, any tag over $50 can be moved into the Tag Bazaar. This will be a good place to find some bargains on PROVEN tags - that is tags that are now generating an income on their own - and tags that you would like to sell off for a bargain for others to share in the commissions. In time, it is likely that these tags will cycle through VERY OFTEN and generate their own little market.
As we see more of the same items re-listed and targeting the same tags, we should start to see the tags as an actual commodity, and should start seeing some trading of that commodity accordingly.
Click to Join
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.