Steps To Set Up and Install Your Computer Printerby Printer Support Printer technical support phone number 1-800760511
A printer does not work with the computer until you install the included drivers and software. In case you have lost the CD of your printer having software for it, then you can download the drivers from internet use the drivers to install your printer. Printers are easier to set up and configure. With some printers, you can set up your printer by simply connecting the printer to your PC and a power supply.
You can simply connect your printer to the
computer either use a parallel port cable, USB cable, or SCSI cable and
then connect to a power outlet. Most of the home computer printers’
users are using a USB cable.
How to setup printer and install software
- Usually, all printers come with the software which is installed into the printer in Windows or your operating system.
- After complete set up of your computer turn it on.
- Insert the CD that came with the printer. If the CD does not run automatically, then double-click on the CD drive, and click the Setup or Install file
- Follow the installation wizard and once completed your software is installed.
- Test the printer to make certain it is working.
If you are still not able to set up your printer software, then contact a reliable Printer tech support provider company that offers you expert technicians to resolve your printer software issues instantly.
Installing a printer only using the drivers
If you only want to the install the printer driver then follows the steps given below.
- Open the Control Panel when the printer is connected.
- Now double-click on the Printers and Fax icon.
- Click the Add a printer icon in the Printers window.
- After finishing the above steps, you should see the Windows Printer Wizard. Click Next to start the wizard.
- Now, you can install a Local or Network printer. If the printer is connected to your computer choose a local printer and click next.
this browse to the directory of your drivers or point it to the printer
CD. By applying all these steps, if you are still not able to connect
your computer to your printer, then contacting a third party support
Provider Company which proffers you technical customer support for
printer is the right choice to opt for.
For Microsoft Windows users
- Click on the Start menu, go to Settings and open Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Printers and Fax icon.
- Tap on the Printer you want to test and click Properties
- In the Printers Properties window, click the Print Test Page button.
If the printer can print a test page, your printer is installed and setup properly. However, if you are unable to print in other programs the program you are attempting to print from has issues.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.