Some tips to protect your baby smocked dresses from mothsby Bella Hoang Babeeni kids clothes
1. The baby smocked dresses moth mainly fancies wool but has been known to munch, from time to time, on fur, cashmere and sometimes silk. You may find these materials as trims, woven fabrics and, of course, as sweaters, socks, gloves, so on.
2. Spot-clean any food stains from smocked dresses may attract moths. Yu should spray perfume or cologne on your skin or kid clothes from cotton garments, but avoid misting baby smocked dresses from wool garments and knits.
3. Usually vacuum your home and best baby clothes. Dispose of the bag's contents immediately that may contain moth eggs and larvae.
4. Dry-clean your moth-friendly baby smocked clothes regularly to kill any new egg deposits. Place your wool accessories in airtight drawers or containers that include moth balls, cedar blocks or herbal sachets.
5. You store winter knits in a sturdy cedar chest, if at all possible. The oil from the wood is an effective moth repellent, and many manufacturers offer a guarantee against moth damage.
6. Hang cedar blocks from hangers that hold questionable garments, or switch to cedar hangers. Check your local home and garden store for moth repellents that you can spray directly on hanging baby smocked clothing.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.