Making the Best Selection of Custom Bathroom Vanitiesby Joseph Marie General Bathroom vanity is a decorative and functional element of your bathroom that enchants the style and displays feelings. Whether you are looking to deck up your bathroom or renovation, you have plenty of choices to opt for in accordance to your aspirations. The style, material, arrangement, fixtures and lighting, all have their distinctive significance in generating a complete aura that is charming and inspiring.
Here are some important tips for choosing a perfect bathroom vanity:
• The very first thing to look for is the available space. Consider that your bathroom is an empty room and you need to make it engaging. Start with your artistic imagination and let the thoughts flow on.
• When thoughts start flowing, the first thing that comes to mind is the space. If the space is small, ensure that you go for smaller vanities that can be clubbed with foldable shelves and enhancing mirror. However, if the space is big, you can choose to have double vanities and club it with extra storage cabinets or other decorative to enhance the interior aesthetics. Instead of double vanities, you can even go for make-up table, tall stools, cloth racks, and high-end plumbing fixtures for bigger bathrooms.
• Then choose the material or a combination of materials you wish to have for your custom bathroom vanity. You can choose to have wood, porcelain, metal or glass for cabinets and ceramic, stone or glass for the sink.
• Thereafter think wisely, as to which mounting option you wish to have. You can opt to have a standing mounting that fits best in bigger space, or a wall-mounted vanity that stays perfect to give maximum floor space or the option is to have corner mounting at an angle depending on the structure and layout of your bathroom.
• After selecting the style of vanity, choose the style of sink you desire to have. Sinks can be under the counter for a cleaner appearance, self-rimming for a style statement or vessel type for ease of use and installation.
• The positioning of the sink also plays an integral role. If your space is bigger, you can choose to have a normal centered sink, but if you have small space, choose a sink at an angle. Furthermore, to have a large counter space you can choose to go for an off-centered sink.
• Now choose the style and type of countertop. You can make a choice of granite, marble, tile, wood, or laminate. Depending on their resistance to water, acetone-based liquids, cosmetics, and soaps, you can judge its longevity and durability.
• Proper lighting is very important when it comes to vanity, be it anywhere. Position the lights at a perfect angle and choose to have a regular fitting with fancy designs for a clearer vision.
• Further to this, you can have custom bathroom vanities with the desired style that complements the décor, streamlined designs that stay engaging and finish complementing the inner space.
FoxDen Decor is an eCommerce store offering a unique selection of Rustic Furniture, including custom bathroom vanities, beds, cabinets, nightstands, chairs, and desks made from reclaimed wood. To know what the standard height of a bathroom vanity is, visit Wisegeek.com.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.