Latest AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Online Advertisementby Result Inbox All Banks, Government, Railway, Exam Result 2017
Latest job notification has been announced as the AIIMS Recruitment 2017. The job hunters who are willing to apply against the recruitment, must follow the below mentioned simple given on this page.
Important news for the Job Hunters who wants to make their career in the private sector can now apply against the AIIMS Recruitment 2017. Through this notification, All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting the talented and result oriented job hunters to fill the application form against the 283 vacant posts of Faculty/Senior Resident. The aspirants who are interested and wants to apply against the same are suggested to follow the below highlighted steps.
Through this recruitment advertisement, the organization is willing to fill the 283 vacant posts of the Senior Resident, Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychologist, Medical Physicist, Registrar, Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
The organization will pay handsome amount of monthly stipend the shortlisted candidates of AIIMS Recruitment 2017. As decided by the selection panel, the aspirants who will be recruited against the Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor will get monthly stipend of Rs.37400 -67000 + grade pay of Rs>10500 - Rs.9000. Whereas the aspirants who will be recruited for the Assistant Professor posts will get monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100 + grade pay of Rs.8000.
- The ones who are applying against the vacant posts of the Senior Resident must possess post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. Note that at the time of the joining, the aspirants must have DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration.
- In order to apply against the vacant positions AIIMS Recruitment 2017, of the Professor and other Faculty positions, applying aspirants must hold the medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 and A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
As per the norms of the organization the candidates who are applying against the vacant posts of the Professor and Additional Professor should not be above than 58 years whereas the candidates applying against the Associate Professor and Assistant Professor must have age less than 50 years. The upper age relaxation will be given to the aspirants who belong to the reserved category.
Aspirants who belongs to the General/OBC category, need to pay Rs. 1000/- and the SC/ST candidate’s category have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee. Note that the application fee must be paid via online mode.
Mode of Assortment
After the carefully screening of the application forms of the AIIMS Recruitment 2017, the candidates will be called for the Interview Test. The ones, who will perform well, will be shortlisted against the above mentioned posts.
You can also apply - Trident Group Recruitment
Steps to Apply
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- After that from the home page, hit on the “Vacancies” tab, that will redirect you to the new page that consist of the various links. Hit on the appropriate link and read the whole notification carefully.
- The ones who want to apply against the Senior Resident post, old users have to fill the user name and password in the box and for the new user is advised to hit “New Registration” tab.
- Now fill the application form and also upload the scanned documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly hit on the “Submit” button. Don’t forget to take the print out of the same for future use.
- Whereas the aspirants who are applying against the other vacant posts of AIIMS Recruitment 2017, need to download the application form and take the print out of the same.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the necessary documents that are asked there.
- Lastly enclose all the documents with the filled application form in an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of__________” and send it to the below mentioned address.
Postal Address: Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099
Interview Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh), E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur-492 099 (CG)
Important Date to Remember
The aspirants who are willing to apply against the vacant posts of the Senior Resident must submit their application form before 30th January, 2017. The ones who are applying against the other posts have to submit their application forms before 28th January, 2017.
Through this page the candidates who wants to apply against the vacant posts of the AIIMS Recruitment 2017, can get the detailed information regarding the same. All you need to do is just go through it and follow the simple procedure that is mentioned above.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.