I Want to Recover My Disabled Yahoo Account!! Is It Possible?by Mick Watson Online Technical Blog writer
Recovering a disabled or deactivated Yahoo account is really an easy task, but the main thing is that it should be done within 1 year. If you keep the Yahoo account deactivated or disabled for one year, that it’s quite obvious that Yahoo will delete the email account on a permanent basis. You just have to follow certain steps to reactivate Yahoo account in a feasible way.
If, you have processed the request for Yahoo account deletion three months back and have never thought to access the email inbox after that, then don’t even think to recover deleted Yahoo account as it is not at all possible to recover the account due to the protocols set by the email service provider.
In case you have just processed the request to recover the disabled Yahoo account, then there is a huge possibility you can be successful in restoring it, but before 1 year as it is mandatory to access Yahoo account, otherwise it will go to hibernate mode.
Methods to Recover Disabled Yahoo Account
Method 1: Access Yahoo Account Using The Correct Login Credentials
1. Open the web browser and type yahoo.com in the address bar section of the window.
Press enter and wait for the home page to get displayed.
2. Once It is displayed, click on the mail tab seen in the left side bar of the page where other services are also listed.
3. Upon clicking the same, you are redirected to the login page of the Yahoo email service.
4. Enter the correct Yahoo login id and press the next button
5. Now enter the password and press next button.
6. Once the login password is authenticated successfully, your Yahoo account is enabled again
Method 2: Recovering Forgotten Account Details
Yahoo account often gets deactivated due to wrong details entered by the user on a persistent basis upon forgetting the correct sign-in details. Yahoo email server considered as a suspicious activity as per the algorithm already set to detect the malicious attempts by scammers that are generally conducted to hack or compromise the email account.
If you have forgotten the Yahoo password, just recover it by implementing any of the following options mentioned below as without doing this, there is no chance that your disabled Yahoo account can be enabled.
1. Recover Forgotten Yahoo password with an alternate phone number
2. Yahoo password reset with the registered phone number
You can successfully enable the disabled Yahoo account implementing any of the method or strategies mentioned above. In case, it doesn’t work; do not take any wrong step like a hurricane do to destroy the things or to make them more complex. Just give a call at Yahoo customer support number around the clock to get it activated without any further delay
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.