How You Can Install Printer Driver On Your Computerby Sonika Singh SMO Analyst
You can install printer driver on your computer with or without CD. You can download the driver of your printer from printer manufacturing company’s website. If you want to know how to install printer driver on your Windows computer, then please follow the 9 steps shown below.
Step by step guide on how to install Hp printer driver:
- Click on Start button and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Devices and Printers window will automatically open. Please find and click on Add a printer.
- You’ll see Add printer window. It will ask you the type of printer you want to install.
- Click on Add a local printer or Add a network, Bluetooth or wireless printer.
- If you’ve clicked on Add a local printer, then click on the circle next to Use an existing port.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to LPT1 and then select USB001.
- Once you’ve selected the port, please click on Next button.
- Now in the next screen, please select appropriate drivers for the printer.
- Select your printer from the list. Click on Next button to start installation.
Call to get practical online solutions on how to setup HP Printer on Mac, how to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi, how to configure HP Printer to wireless network, and more. Hence if you’re searching for real time assistance and HP Printer Customer Support, then please call on the mentioned toll-free helpline phone number. Call to order instant help for your printer.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.