How to use CI PROG 300 programmer program car keys?by Magic Lee obd2repair
CI-PROG 300 Remote and Car Chip Adapter (English version) is OBD2Repair China auto key programmer to Read vehicle information, DTC and erase DTC; match key, immo and ECU, remote programming.
CI-PROG 300 Chinese Car Remote and Auto Key Programmer support cars include Toyota/Lexua, Volkswagen, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Suzuki Swift, GM, Kia, Chery and China Auto.
Here OBD2Repair will share with you how to use CI PROG 300 programmer program car keys
1. Enter your vehicle with the key you want to program and insert the key into the ignition.Connect CI-PROG 300 key programmer with your car
2. Turn the key to the "On" position and leave it there for 10 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Turn the key to the "Off" position within 45 seconds of finishing step 2, and then turn it back to the "On" position for another 10 minutes and 30 seconds.
4. Turn the key "Off" again within 45 seconds, and then "On" again for another 10 minutes and 30 seconds.
5. Turn the key "Off" and then back "On."
Well done! The CI PROG 300 Remote car chip programmer should be ready to program car keys.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.