How To Add a New Employee in QuickBooks?by Abraham Stevenson Quickbooks Customer Support
Every organization whether small or medium sized ready to take a big step needs to manage their account in an organized manner that is easy to understand and convenient to use. Account management is not as easy as it looks; there are high chances of failure if you are not able to manipulate your own business funds in the desired way.
To resolve your accounting issues and keep you focused on your business, Intuit facilitates you with amazing accounting software called QuickBooks. You can access QuickBooks in three ways i.e. on your mobile, online and on your desktop, this makes it more flexible to use. You can do many things from the same software like create invoices, send and receive payments, keep time tracking of your employees and much more. In this article, QuickBooks Accounting Software Support provides you some simple steps so that you can add a new employee to your account.
- Open your home screen window of QuickBooks, click Employees tab and then select Employee Center.
- On the upper-left of the Employee Center screen, click New Employee.
- Open the personal tab and provide all required details.
- Similarly, open Address and Contact tab and complete the fields in the tab.
- Select Additional Info tab and enter any information that you want to store for the employee.
- Also, enter information needed in Custom fields, and/or select Define Fields to add customs fields to track employee information, such as birthday or spouse’s name.
Click Payroll Info tab and follow:
- In the Earnings section, select the Item Name drop-down button.
- Select or add an item, and enter the Hourly/Annual Rate.
- In the Additional, Deductions and Company Contributions section, click the Item Name from the Drop-down list.
- Enter the Amount and Limit for each item.
- Click on the Payroll Schedule drop-down button, and select or add a new schedule. And similarly, do it with Pay frequency.
- Click on the Class drop-down button, and select or add a new class.
- Click OK.
- Select Sick/Vacation button, and setup the sick and vacation information.
- Select OK.
- Select Direct Deposit button, and enter the employee's direct deposit bank account information. See also Direct Deposit requirements, signup, and activation.
- Select OK
Select the Employee tab and select Hire and Release date for terminated employees.
- In the Employment Details section, select from the Type dropdown list.
- Click OK to finish.
This is complete and detailed information to add a new employee, you can also take a telephonic technical advice at QuickBooks technical support number +64-048879113 don’t hesitate to call as they are available 24*7 to resolve your issues.
Read More Posts: - How to Import Transaction of PayPal Card in QuickBooks Online?
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.