Articles

Hot Projects,Investors Friendly Projects in Gurgaon & Faridabad

by Suraj Realtors Real Estate Agency
Suraj Realtors Pvt. Ltd. is an Trusted and Reputed Real Estate Companies in Gurgaon & Faridabad.We are working in Real Estate Sector almost 2 decades,We built Our repuation by Providing Quality and Variety where our Customers choose best Solution.We deals in all kind of Propeties like residential Projects in Gurgaon,Commercial Property in Gurgaon,Lands and Plots,Shopping Malls,apartments,Townships etc.
Those Persons want Luxurious Residential Flats @ affordable and Reasonable Prices in Gurgaon,We Offers those Indiabulls Enigma Gurgaon and Indiabulls Centrum Park Gurgaon.Both are Ultra Luxury Residential Projects Located at Sector 110,Sector 103 Gurgaon at Dwarka Expressway.Location is very Ideal as well as Both Residential Projects Launch with Subvention Scheme where you pay 15% of BSP @ Booking Time and remaining 85% amount you pay when Your Flat's key put in Your Hand.
Those Persons are looking Commercial Retail Shops or Offices we also Provide those a Variety of Commercial Projects like Aarone Cyberwalk Manesar,Eros City Square etc.Aarone Cyberwalk Manesar Offers Office spaces with assured returns But Eros City Square Offers Retial Shops & offices @ very reasonable rates at Sector 49,50 Gurgaon.

For more Information about more Projects in Gurgaon,Assured Investment in Gurgaon,Property in Gurgaon Please Visit-
http://www.surajrealtors.com/

For Booking & More Clarification about Best Projects Please Contact
Mr. Gautam Dhawan - 9810100067
Mr. Nikhilesh Pruthi - 9810100059
Suraj Realtors Pvt. Ltd.

About Suraj Realtors Innovator   Real Estate Agency

26 connections, 0 recommendations, 70 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 19th, 2013, From Gurgaon, India.

Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.